Epilogue

Ten years had passed since Hamlet and Horatio left Elsinore. They moved to an island down south from Italy. It was a big island with only five hundred residents. When they first moved there Hamlet was still unsure and confused about what was going on but the longer he was with Horatio the more he went back to his old self. A year later they got married. The other islanders didn't really seem to care about the fact that Hamlet and Horatio were a couple. Two years later they took in a little two year old boy who's mother and father had died. They named him, Francisco. Francisco was now nine years old.

Their house was right on the beach. One night Hamlet was wandering around the shoreline with Horatio, holding his hand. "Did you know today is the ten year anniversary of us leaving that castle?"

"I did," Horatio smiled.

They turned towards each other and wrapped their arms around each other's waist, pulling the other closer.

"We should do something to celebrate," Hamlet said suggestively.

"Yeah like what? Horatio giggled.

Hamlet leaned forward and kissed his husband passionately, Horatio kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Hamlet's neck.

Hamlet was sliding his hand down when- "EEEEWWWW!!!!! Daddy why are you kissing daddy like that??" It was Francisco, "You guys are yucky!"

Hamlet blushed, they didn't mean for Francisco to catch them kissing. Horatio blushed too but he said to Francisco, "One day you'll kiss your girlfriend or boyfriend like that too!"

Francisco charged at his dad, "EEEEEWEWWW!! Cooties! Don't say that daddy!"

His dad's laughed. Horatio playfully chased after his son until he caught him and tickled him.

Francisco laughed. "Daddy! Stop tickling me!" They all laughed.

Hamlet smiled. He couldn't be happier.