7. "We're going on an adventure."

Daisyrae:

"Daisy. Daisy. Daisy. Blossom. Daisyrae. Little red. Daisyyy." This, followed by the constant shaking of my shoulder and back was what woke me up. I groaned, turning over so I was laying on my back and facing the person who had decided to disturb me from my wonderful sleep. That person, obviously, being Jason.

"What?" I groaned, glancing around me to the clock that was near the bed. My eyes nearly widened at the sight of the neon yellow numbers that were on the clock. 3:24 AM.

"Do you not see the time?" I spoke up, sitting up in the bed and rubbing my eyes. Jason quickly glanced over at the clock before looking back at me, a lopsided smile plastered across his lips.

"Get up. Get dressed. We're going on an adventure," With that, he left my side and went to the bathroom to do God knows what.

Me, being the completely curious girl that I am, I got out of bed wanting to figure out what this 'adventure' was. I grodigly made my way over to my suitcase, plopping it down on the bed and opening it up.

It was dark in the room, the only light source coming from the bathroom. I was way to lazy and tired to walk all the way over to the other side of the room and turn on the lamp. That would be the day.

Squinting my eyes, due to the fact that it was dark and I lacked the extra seeing help of my glasses, I did my best to pick out the most decent clothes that I could find.

Feeling the soft fabric of my sweatpants, I pulled them on, along with a large sweater that I found somewhere in there. Although, we were in Florida and at the beach, it was still cold. Or maybe, it could be just me. Whatever.

Once I was finished getting dressed, I sat down on the bed, waiting for Jason to leave the bathroom. Minutes passed and he came out, holding a large bag in his hand.

"Are you ready?" He asked, still sporting that lopsided smile. Nodding, I quickly got up form where I was sitting, grabbing my glasses and putting them on my face. We both made our way out of the room and into the hallway.

Before we could walk any further, Jason turned around, putting his finger to his lips - indicating that he wanted me to be quiet. I nodded my head, pressing my finger to my lips to.

We tip toed down the hallway, all the way to the elevator, there he pressed the lobby button and leaned back against the railing, waiting for the doors to close. I mirrored his actions, watching as the door shut.

"Where are we going?" I asked, a yawn leaving my lips - which I unsuccessfully covered. He glanced around him, before kicking the bag that was placed in front of his feet, causing me to look down at it.

I furrowed my eyebrows, before looking up at him; "You'll see," Was all he said, before leaning down and picking up the bag and walking out of the now opened elevator. I inwardly groaned, following behind him.