Shiren Quartzheart

I stepped out of the base and jumped onto my hoverglider, out into the blizzard.

I soared above town, staying in blindspots so no one can see me. I rode out to a cave and hopped off.

Walking towards the cave, I took out my piccolo. I sat on one of the rocks, looking at all the blue and pink flowers. I started playing a melody on my piccolo.

After a while, I stopped and heard a cry of a Gaist. I stood up and took out my ice attribute Gai-Medal from my pocket.

'Freeze up, Unicorn of cold!
Blizzard Unicorn, Gaist on!
Blizzard Unicorn, Fully Installed.'

I head outside the cave quickly to find the Gaist flying in the air. It flew toward a grey object. Too small to make out from here.

I rode on the hoverglider and followed it to the area. There, I saw a plane with smoke coming out of the thrusters and it's falling towards the mountains.

I did my best to get ahead of it. The pilot seemed surprised to see me.

I put on a straight face. "Land! Now!"

He understood and began to land the plane. I flew by the windows to check on each passanger. Most of them are teens my age. There are only a few adults, so this is probably some kind of school trip.

The Gaist flew over me and landed on the plane while it's still in mid air causing it to shake violently. For a moment, I thought I saw a flock of silver hair, but I pushed it aside. I've got worse things to worry about than her.

I hopped off the hoverglider and landed on the Gaist, attempting to making it let go of the plane. It did soon enough and while it flew down, I was falling down to solid ice.

'Form change, Weapon Form!
Unicorn Bow!'

I aimed my bow at the gaist and shot ice shards at it. Then it's crystal heart came out. Crush chance.

I went back to my melee form. 'Crystal Symphony!' I destroyed the Gaist and got hold of the Gai-Medal. Then my hoverglider came back and caught me before I hit solid ground. "Crush Complete."

Then there was a carsh sound and I flew over to it in an instant.