First Kiss - Ulfric

Going to do these for each character, just wanted to let you all know.

You couldn't believe it. You were losing to the Imperials severely. Ulfric had been captured, and his soldiers were either dead or in chains. The only one left was you, and the Imperials knew that. 

However, they had spread a rumor that you were dead, to dispel all hopes of other rebels. You had a plan to infiltrate the Imperial's headquarters in Solitude and rescue Ulfric. 

You slip your hood over your head as you roam the streets of Solitude. You analyze your surroundings, seeing as how you were going to slip in. You notice a rooftop with a door towards the top, which can be accessed easily. Although it would be suspicious looking if a mysterious hooded figure was trying to climb into the Imperial's headquarters from a highly visible rooftop. 

"Ditch the rooftop idea," You mumble to yourself. A guard passes by you, and that's when it hits you. Quickly, you run to a deserted area and let out a yell.

The same guard rushes over, sword drawn. You swing and manage to knock out the guard. You awkwardly strip the guard of his clothes, and equip them yourself.

The plan had worked so far, and that was just what you needed. Next was-.

"Soldier! What are you doing standing around like that? You have orders!" Tullius shouts. You nearly jump from being startled. 

"Uh- right. Sorry, -I mean yes sir!" You respond, trying to fake a masculine voice. Tullius just stares at you.

He examines you for a close second. "Is everything alright, soldier?"

You hesitate. Another soldier runs from behind with something in his hand. "General Tullius, sir! I found soldier Nilvar stripped of his clothes! And I found this Stormcloak fabric with it." He reports, extending his arm to show the purple piece.

Not good. Definitely not good. His sword must have caught your shirt when he tried to attack you. You act shocked, but your "surprise" doesn't fool anyone.

"Guards!" Tullius shouts, "Attack!" Many of the guards come charging towards you. You shout, knocking several of them back. 

Tullius had been knocked out as well, and this was your opportunity. Your leader, Ulfric, had always insisted that he would be the one to kill Tullius. But perhaps he would respect your decision to eliminate Tullius now. 

You hold your sword to Tullius' throat. "No- no. Don't do this. This is what they wanted all along. You're making a mistake!" He pleads. Ignoring this, you finish him off.

You just had ended the war.

~~~~~

You made your way to Ulfric's cell, where he was staring at the floor. With the patter of your footsteps, Ulfric's countenance lights up and he approaches the door of the cell.

"Y/N! I knew you were always a good soldier." He remarks as you unlock the door.

So he just thought of you as a good soldier then? Truth is, you had been crushing on him, but he didn't feel the same towards you.

"Well I also finished this war for you, you're welcome." You reply in a harsh tone, as he removes the handcuffs. 

Ulfric stands in silence. He didn't look mad- just relieved. 

"I apologize. I didn't mean to seem like I was just using you for the war." Ulfric remarks in a tone you had never heard him use. 

You don't respond as the two of you exit the prison room. Ulfric's eyes are gazed on you the whole time, as you ignore him and stare at the road.

"Is there any way I can make it up to you? To show my thanks, of course." Ulfric asks.

"Kiss me."

Ulfric looked taken off guard, and frankly, you felt like an idiot. 

"You don't have to- sorry! I was just- thinking you would- you know. I feel like a complete fool for blurting that out. I'm so so so sorr-."

Before you can finish, Ulfric grabs you and kisses you.

"We're even now?" He says with a slight smirk.

I'm so sorry for this low quality... Next up is First Kiss- Ralof.