First Kiss - Ralof

You couldn't sleep. Today was a busy and stressful day for you, and your mind was still pounding with thoughts.

You roll over in your bed when you suddenly hear some shuffling outside. It was strange, considering most of Riverwood was asleep this late at night. Groaning, you move from your bed to the door. You slowly creak it open, glancing around.

There was nothing there. You shake the thought off thinking it was probably just a bunny or some other farm animal. But then again, it sounded as if it was coming from something quite large.

You shut your door behind you, and stroll outside in the cool air. Riverwood was your hometown, and you loved it dearly, but things were going change because of something. Something that you aren't sure you can live without it.

You noticed a figure sitting along the edge of the river. It threw a stone and glared up at the night sky. It was also murmuring something under its breath.

As you come closer, you see that this figure is none other than Ralof. He rubbed his temples and laid back admiring the stars.

You smiled to yourself, and slowly creeped up behind him.

"Hey," you spoke out. Ralof nearly jumped but then calmed when he saw it was just you.

He huffed as you perched yourself next to him. "By the nine, Y/N, you scared me!" He laughed.

"...So what are you doing out here Ralof?" you asked him, tossing a stone into the river. You watched as it leaped across the waters, then slowly sink.

He shrugged. "To think to myself. I'm leaving tomorrow to join the Stormcloaks, but I'm not sure I can do it. I'll just miss so much here, so many memories- gone. I'll miss you especially, Y/N." Ralof sighed, throwing another stone.

You sheepishly smiled and felt your cheeks go red. "I'll miss you too, Ralof. Who else will I tell scary stories to and have long useless walks in the woods with?" You said as you watched the stars. Ralof's focus, however, seemed to be on you.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

Ralof paused for a moment and examined your features.

"Do me a favor and be mine?"

You blushed with a large grin. "Only if I can take more long useless walks in the woods with you when you get back."

"Of course." Ralof replied with a grin, pulling you in for a kiss.