7

"sir, can i go to the clinic? i'm not feeling really well right now and i think i need to—"

"yeah, yeah. sure. go." seokjin cut her off, probably to stop her from blabbering stupid things.

"thank you." hyejin stood up from her seat and walked out of the class.

yoongi lifted his head from the table and stretched a little before glancing at the door.

"she didn't look like she was sick or something." yoongi mumbled before facing front.

"can i go to the restroom?" yoongi asked quietly, and seokjin almost didn't hear him.

"did you say something?"

"i said, can i go to the restroom?" yoongi stated much more louder than before, waking up a student who apparently was dozing off.

seokjin looked at him for a while before nodding, "fine. but don't you dare waste time."

yoongi stood up and went out of the class, immediately inhaling some air once he did.

"ah, i'm finally out of hell." he uttered to himself and roamed around the school, obviously to consume some time.

he walked passed some corridors, watching people study from the glass pane of the class.

"why do people even bother studying? it's not like it'll help us or something." yoongi sighed, and just as he was about to continue walking, he heard some sniffling nearby.

he scanned his eyes around the place, "what was that?" he muttered, but then caught a glimpse of a girl leaning against the corner of the wall. she was looking down, wiping away her tears.

yoongi scoffed, recognizing the girl right away, "why is she crying again?"

"yah! yoongi hyung, what are you doing there?" jimin whisper-yelled, jogging towards the older boy's direction.

yoongi pursed his lips when he saw jimin and glanced at the girl for the last time before walking to jimin.

"nothing. how did you managed to get out of the class?" yoongi mumbled, walking next to jimin.

"i asked permission from jin hyung. he didn't allow me at first but i begged him saying that i can't hold in my poo any longer." jimin explained, laughing.

"seriously? can't you give a better excuse?" yoongi groaned.

"that was the only thing i could think of at that moment. and it's a good idea, like everybody always use that as an excuse, right?" jimin shrugged.

"that's why, it's too overused. duh." yoongi muttered.

"whatever. and can you not mumble? i seriously can't hear you at times." jimin pouted.

"whatever. hey, can i ask you a question?" yoongi turned to look at jimin.

"you just did." jimin laughed loudly, and after seeing yoongi's unpleased expression, he cleared his throat.

"sorry. i thought it was funny. so, tell me."

"is it possible for a person who's always happy all the time to be actually the opposite when they're alone?" yoongi asked, suddenly interested in looking at jimin's butt.

"why not?" jimin shrugged, not noticing yoongi staring at his butt.

"huh?" yoongi questioned, obviously not understanding jimin.

"well, that person is probably depressed but since she or he doesn't want people to get worried for them, they hide their true feelings, right?" jimin said, glancing at yoongi who's eyes are focused somewhere else.

jimin frowned, "are you even listeni— hey, why are you looking at my bum?"

yoongi finally snapped back to reality, "huh, what? oh, nothing, it's just, you have a fine ass."

jimin tried to make a poker face but blushed instead, "w-what are you saying, seriously. so were you listening to me earlier?"

"yeah, i did. let's go back now? jin might get mad at us and throw us a tantrum." yoongi suggested, licking his lips.

jimin nodded, "sure."

a/n:

sorry not sorry for the slight yoonmin.