10

"i lost my teddy bear. can i sleep with you instead?" jimin looked at yoongi and laughed, his eyes disappearing.

"what? i'm not gay." yoongi mumbled, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"what— no, that's not what i meant, you idiot. it's not like i like you anyway." jimin scrunched up his nose in disgust before continuing on what he was about to say.

"i found this on your bag." jimin showed yoongi a paper with a pickup line that jimin had just read a while ago.

yoongi sighed, "it was from her again, right?"

"obviously." jimin yawned, resting his head on yoongi's bag.

yoongi groaned, "how did she manage to put those papers inside my bag without me noticing?"

"uhm, because you never really paid attention to anything?" jimin said in a 'duh' tone.

"shut up. i'm in a bad mood today so don't disturb my sleep." yoongi told him before closing his eyes, ready to sleep.

"hi."

the two boys groaned at the voice and jimin immediately stood up and excused himself, leaving yoongi alone with the girl.

"why did he leave?" hyejin frowned, taking a seat beside yoongi.

"go away." he sighed.

"as much as i want to, this is my seat." hyejin rolled her eyes.

"well someone's being salty today." yoongi stated before muttering a quick, "not like i care anyway."

hyejin didn't respond but just faced front, deciding to listen to the lesson.

"oh, i forgot to tell you something. can you stop sending me those disgusting pickup lines?" yoongi sighed, practically begging her.

"i'd gladly do that." her reply made yoongi surprised. well, he was happy, of course, but he didn't expect those words to roll off her tongue that easily.

he muttered a small 'yes' before deciding to go back to sleep.

just as he was about to rest his head on the table, hyejin kicked his chair harshly, causing him to almost fall over.

"what the f*ck was that for?!" yoongi looked at her furiously, ready to punch her at the face any second.

"can you stop dozing off at class? gosh, it's annoying as f*ck, you know that?!" hyejin yelled.

yoongi flinched. he'd never heard hyejin get angry before, but that didn't stop him from fighting back.

"excuse me, b*tch, but what the f*ck is your problem? first your being clingy as f*ck, as if you're too desperate to get my f*cking attention. now you're suddenly being a total b*tch. for f*ck's sake, can you just leave me alone?" yoongi shut his eyes, trying his best not to do anything to hurt her.

"hyung, stop it. everyone's looking." he heard jimin whisper-yell at him.

"you know, yoongi, i hate to do this but—" jin sighed before facing the two.

"both of you. detention after school."

"really now, jin?" yoongi groaned, glaring at the girl in front of her who was picking on her nails.

"i can't help it." he shrugged, "now go back to your seats."

"just f*cking leave me, you sh*t." yoongi hissed at her and sat at his chair, not forgetting to separate their tables.

"oh, yoongi, why would i?" hyejin smirked, also taking her seat.

jimin turned to him and mouthed a quick "she's insane" before turning back front.

yoongi clenched his fists tightly, wondering what the heck actually happened to her.

a/n:

im so done with the asterisks i put on all the swear words tbh.

but hey, finally an update after ten years! nicd.