•one•

"I'll be fine, I promise. I just have a headache" I insist as I walk to my office.
"Liv, you have been throwing up every minute, eating less and no offence but you look terrible!" Amanda says as she follows.
"Thanks Amanda!" I laugh at her comment.
"Seriously, are you okay? Because either you have a major fever, or your pregnant!"
"Amanda! I'm not pregnant! I just don't feel my best, it's just a cold, I'll get over it" I say
"Okay, but as soon as your stomach gets bigger-"
"In not pregnant!" I laugh, cutting her off.
"What ever you say" she giggles as she leaves my office.
I sit down at my desk because my back is killing me. I take my water bottle from my purse and drink almost half of it, just to get rid of the metallic taste in my mouth.
I haven't eaten all day, but im really not that hungry.
We have had a horrible case today. A little girl brutally murdered by her own mother. I hate these type of cases, more than any others. A defenceless little baby girl, being stomped on by her own mother, just because she was crying. I get that babies crying can really get in your last nerve, believe me, I know first hand. But I know for a fact that I would never hurt Noah, ever. Even when he was a baby, and he would throw his bottles and toys across the room. He isn't even mine, biologically, but I would never hurt him.
"Liv?" Finn says as he knocks on my door, bring me out of my thoughts.
"Hey, what time is it?" I ask
"Past 12. Shouldn't you be getting home to Noah?" He asks walking in.
"He is at a sleep over with his friend Jimmy" I answer. I was reluctant at first to let him go, but he is eight now, and he should be aloud a little freedom.
"Oh, well how about you go home and-"
"No Finn, I need to finish this" I answer cutting him off.
"Liv, you are really into this case, I think you need a break. When was the last time you ate?" He asks
"Earlier, I Erm, I need to find this woman. She can't get away with this!" I say
"And you aren't gonna catch her tonight. Come on, let's get you home and we can start fresh tomorrow huh?" He says walking towards me.
"Okay" I give in.

He walks me down to my car and hops in the shot gun seat.
"Are you coming home with me Finn?" I ask with a smirk.
"I wanna make sure that you are okay. You haven't seemed yourself today. Are you sure that your okay?" He asks
"I'm fine" I reply as i start the car.
We drive back to my apartment in comfortable silence.
He walks me up to my apartment and insists that we order take out.
When the food arrives I have to run to the bath room. I can't keep the content in my stomach.
"Liv, you okay?" He asks
"I'm great Finn" I reply as I flush the toilet.
I brush my teeth to get rid of the awful taste. But for some weird reason I can still taste the metal in my mouth. I check to see if my gums are bleeding or anything, but nothing.
I walk out of the bathroom after I clean myself up.
"Do you want the food or nah?" He asks
"Yeah, I'll manage" I reply siting down on the couch with him shortly behind.
We sit and eat for a few hours, and he end up crashing on my couch.
Me and Ed broke up a few months ago. I could take being in a relationship with him any more. He said to me had he had changed, and I stupidly believed him. I should have listened to Barba when he reminded me about when he arrested me, and everyone else at SVU! He went after Amanda, because for the third time now, her sister Kim has tried to ruin her life. She was caught on the streets as a hooker, and tried to rope Amanda in on it. I tried to convince him that Amanda wouldn't do something like that, but he didn't care. He said he was doing his job. And even when Amanda was cleared, he was still being an ass!
Finn woke up a few minutes after I made him a bacon sandwich.
"Hmmm... What's that I smell?" He asks as he stands up
"I made you breakfast. Hurry up and get dressed before this starts to look wrong at work!" I laugh, insinuating that our colleges will think we have been up to no good. I don't see Finn like that. Because he is like the brother I never had.