•thirteen•

Elliot doesn't know how to react. He is trying to comprehend what he has just heard, but he can't.
"W..what?" He stutters.
"She needs a donor Elliot. She's gonna die" Finn says
"Oh my gosh, Erm. What are you saying Finn?" He asks
"The doctors don't have an organ for her. Elliot you and Olivia have the same blood,"
"And you want me to...."
"Yeah"
"Of course I will. I would do anything for her"

Finn and Elliot drive back to the hospital and rush inside.
"Doctor Meloni" Finn says
"Detective Tutuola, how can I help you?"
"This is Elliot Stabler, I think he would be some use to you" Finn says
"Okay" the doctor says
"I'm the same blood type as Ms Benson, and I'd like to help out in any way I can" Elliot explains.
"That would be great Mr Stabler. We haven't found someone who is compatible with Ms Benson's blood type yet, so this is great. We will need to take some blood first, and then we will get on with the operation. You will experience some side effects but you should be fine" the doctor explains.
"Anything. I don't mind, I'll do anything" Elliot says enthusiastically.

Elliot is taken into a room where a nurse is sat at a desk.
"Nurse Jones. This is Elliot Stabler. You need to take his blood" doctor Meloni explains

Elliot sits down opposite the nurse.
"Okay, Mr Stabler. You will feel a sharp scratch and then..."
"Yeah I know how this works"Elliot says cutting the nurse off.
"Yes, okay"

After she takes the blood Elliot is told to wait in another waiting room.
"Erm, doctor?" Elliot says as he stands up.
"Yes, can I help you?" Doctor Meloni asks
"Yes, Erm. Could you not tell Ms Benson that it's me, that's donating the blood, and everything?" Elliot requests.
"Sure, may I ask why?"
"Erm, we have history"
"Oh you do? How so?"
"She was my partner"