Chapter 2

"About your birthday present..." I got all nervous. Why is she smiling like that? Why is she doing so mysterious? What is it? "For your birthday, I bought tickets for a BTS concert for you. It also includes the fanmeeting" my mom said. I was so shocked and froze for a moment. But I recovered quickly. "OH MY GOD, NO WAYYY!! OMG OMG OMG" I was like a little child screaming and jumping up and down. "But wait.. they only have a tour in Korea now?" I sadly said. "I know that, that's why you're going to Korea for 3 weeks" I couldn't believe my ears.. "I already arranged everything" my mom continues, "from flight to hotel, you'll be staying in Seoul of course in the Gangnam area" wait what? Did I really hear that? "OMG MOMM, THAT'S WHERE THEIR COMPANY IS!! BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT!!!" I screamed. "I know sweetheart, I did my research" my mom winked at me. " OMG, THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!! OMG MOMMY I LOVE YOUUUUUU" I screamed while attacking my mom with a hug. "Aaiishhh, this child" my mom laughed, "now go make those little boys as crazy as you made me" suddenly I broke the hug and jumped up "I gotta tell Suza about this!" I ran upstairs towards my room. "Y/N wait!!!" I immediately stopped and looked confused back at my mom. "This all also includes for Suza you're going together" Wait...WHAAATTTT?????? "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE THE BEST MOM EVER!!!" I screamed running towards my room again. I laid on my bed and quickly called Suza. "Anyeong~ Suza speaki-". "KYAAAAA~" I screamed. "Aaaisshhh, are you trying to make me deaf or something" She said while laughing. "OMG OMG SUZA I JUST GOT THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!". "Hehehe~ guess you heard the news from your mom". "YESSS OMG WE'RE GOING TO SEE BT- wait you already knew?" I asked confused. "Ahaha of course I already knew, your mom said it to me a week ago, I started fangirling like crazy!! Infront of your mother!! But I promised to keep it a secret" She said giggling a little bit. I pouted "So meannn~". " Who cares?" She said, " WE'RE GOING TO SEE BTS!! LIVE!! IN SEOUL!!". "KYAAAAAAA~" We both screamed. " OHMYGOD, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO BRING WITH US? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR AT THE CONCERT?" I was getting really really excited. "First of all, STOP SCREAMING I DON'T WANT TO BE DEAF AT THE AGE OF 17!! Second I don't know!! But we're totally gonna buy a cute outfit at Seoul for the concert, muwhaha I'm gonna get Jungkooks attention". "Ahahaha sorry for screaming, but we're totally gonna do that!! And of course I'm gonna make Suga look at me. Omg Suga~ I'm gonna see my bias live~". "Aaiishh, there she goes again" Suza said while laughing. "Ohh btw, did your mom also said when we're going?" she asked. "Ehm, now that you mention it.. No she didn't, I got all excited and ran up to my room to call you about it." I said laughing shyly. "This girl" She laughed, "well we are going Monday so you have 2 days to pack your things, of course I already packed mine". What... "WHATTT???!!! This Monday??!!" I screamed. "AAAIISHHH, I SAID DON'T MAKE ME DEAF!!" She screamed back. "Hehehe~ ooppsss" I said innocently, " wait so that's why you said see you Monday?". "Hahaha yupp!" Suza laughed, "see you Monday!!". "Till Monday!!" I said and hang up.

I stared at my ceiling. I'm gonna see BTS... live... I grabbed my pillow and hugged it. "KYAAAAAAA~" I started to fangirl like crazy. "Y/N PLEASE KEEP IT A LITTLE BIT QUIET I'M CALLING WITH YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND I HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY IN THE LIVINGROOM!!" My mom shouted downstairs. Oops~ "SORRY MOM~ I'LL TRY TO KEEP IT A LITTLE BIT QUIET, BUT DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH FROM ME" I shouted back. "Aaishh, this child" I heared my mom laugh. Wait, we're going Monday already! What should I bring with me?? Of course clothes but what kind of clothes?? Is in hot now in Seoul?? Should I bring dresses and shorts?? Hmm should I also bring a sweater just to be sure?? Wahhhhhh~ !! So many things to think about!! I looked up what Seoul's weather would be the up coming three weeks. Okay... forget the sweater... Excitedly I started packing my suitcase. Hmm, this dress and those shorts also. And also thi- OMG totally this dress!!! It was a really cute short white dress with roses on it. Normally I don't like dresses like that but this one looked so beautiful on me that I just had to buy it. Waahhh~ finally my dream is coming true. It's getting all so real!! Wait I'm not dreaming right? I pinched yourself. Ouchh!! Nope not dreaming~ After a while I was done packing. I ended up with 2 huge suitcases. That will do for three weeks I thought exhousted. I fell down on my bed and immediately slept like a rose.

-the next day-
I woke op by the sound of birds. Best way to wake up. No alarm nothing just the peaceful sound of birds and the sun shining through my curtains. I slowly got up and went downstairs to the diningroom. Once I was downstairs I saw my mom already sitting at the table greeting me with a smile and breakfast "Goodmorning sweetheart". "Goodmorning mom" I gave her a little kiss on her forehead and sat infront of her. "So has Suza already told you when you both are leaving?" my mom asked curious. "Yes she did" I said with my mouth full, "didn't expected it to be so early tho, why didn't you tell me?". My mom chuckled "Sometimes you look really adorable, but I already figured out she would tell you once you called her" my mom answered. I laughed "Yeahh that's true". "Tomorrow my little girl is going to Korea, finally meeting those little boys she makes me crazy about" my mom said jokingly emotional. "Mommmmm" I said embarresed. "Just kidding, I will bring you both to the airport tomorrow. You'll have to wake up at 6:30" damn.. that's early.. "Okay, no problem" I said while bringing my plate and glass to the kitchen. "I'm going to get ready" I said while jogging upstairs.

When I was done getting ready I headed to Suza's house. She didn't live far away from me, just a few streets. I ranged the doorbell and before I knew it she already stood in front of me. "Anyeongg~ come in" she said kindly. When I walked in towards the livingroom I already saw she set up everything. It was a fun day. We both watched our favorite kdrama, leaving us both in tears sometimes. After that we both practised some choreos of BTS. "I got a feel, I got a feel
nan jom jjeoreo!" we both sung while dancing excitedly. Before I knew it I needed to head home. "See you tomorrow" She winked. "Till tomorrow!!" I smiled bright.

Once I was home I saw that my mom fell asleep on the couch. I chuckled and putted a blanket over her. "Goodnight mom" I kissed her forehead. Heading towards my room I looked back again. Smiling at the scene of my mom sleeping peacefully. Once I was in my room I changed into my pyjamas. I snuckled in my bed. *sigh* tomorrow it's the big day, I thought smiling at my ceiling. Tomorrow I'm going to Korea and finally see BTS.

-TBC-