Chapter 17

WARNING: CONTAINS A SMUT SCENE

2 Days left.

I woke up because someone called me. I groaned and grabbed my phone to see who it was. I saw Suza's name on my screen so I quickly answered the call. "Suza where the hell are you?! I called you over a 1000th times yesterday!!" I said, anger filling my voice. Yesterday when I came in the hotel room, Suza was nowhere to be found. I knew she would he save since she's with Jungkook but she could've atleast called me. "I know, I'm so sorry Y/N. Jungkook and I had so much fun. Before we knew it, it was already night and we were close to the dorm so I stayed there. I should've called you but I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I sat on the couch" she apologized. Why does this sound so familiar? "It's alright, I knew you would be save since you are with Jungkook. I was just mad that you didn't call or text, that's all" I said to her, "tell me everything about the date when you're home". I heard her chuckle, "I'll be home tonight. We're having another one after the interview since yesterday was so much fun" she said excited. "Ommoooo~ have fun!! See you tonight" and with that I hang up.

I started browsing through my phone and saw a notification of Instagram. 'Jinwoon has tagged you in a photo'. Oh my god. I looked and it were the photos we took in a collage. I started reading the caption, "Thank you for the amazing and fun day yesterday, Y/N. I loved it to hang out with you, hope your friend likes his gift 😘❤". Nawh so cute. Omfg, I hope Yoongi won't see it though. Would he be mad? Nahh, I mean nothing happend, he just helped me finding the store for his gift. I didn't even knew it was him in the first place. I replied in the comment section, "No problem, thank you for helping me 😊". I got curious about what people had comment so I started looking through the comment section. Most of them were like "Ommoo~ so cute Oppa!", "She's so pretty", "You're cute together", "Waahh~ I wish I was her!". But suddenly a few comments caught my attention, "Stay away from her, she's only for Min Suga", "Huh, I thought she was with Min Suga?", "That's the girl Yoongi Oppa held hands with!", "Oppa, she's Yoongi's girl". What the hell? First I'm not his girlfriend but most of all how do they know? I looked at the time. Now BTS their interview would be live. I quickly turned on the TV. "Jin, I see your dance has improved a lot in Fire. Did the members help you a lot with it?" the interviewer asks. Jin nodded his head, "JHope and Jimin helped me a lot. I do admit, my dance has improved if you look at older MV's or dance practises. And I'm very proud of that" Jin said kindly, I couldn't help but smile. Then the man turned to Yoongi and I gulped. "So Suga" he began, "We heard a lot about you and a certain girl in the news. We have seen pictures of the both of you holding hands and having fun. Would you like to explain who this girl is?". Yoongi sighed, but stayed calm. "She is a really special person to me, that's it" he said a little bit annoyed. The man nodded his head. "But yesterday night Jinwoon of 2AM uploaded this picture of him and her online on Instagram" the picture was now seen on the screen, again I gulped. Fuck. Yoongi got more annoyed, "I know that, but you might as well look at the caption and see that nothing special happend between the both of them. Plus why can't she hang out with other people and have fun? Just because she was seen with me doesn't mean she can't hang out with others anymore". It was clear, he's annoyed. The interviewer gulped, "Okay, moving on to Jimin.." I turned of the tv and sighed relieved. I'm so glad he isn't mad.