Chapter 6

The next day we both headed to the hair salon. When we arrived, we were greeted by the same staff as yesterday. "Welcome back" she said while smiling kindly at us, "please take a seat, one of my hairdressers will help you both". We took a seat next to each other and two kind ladies came up to us. "Hello, what would you like to do with your hair?" one asked me. "I would like to get rid of my dead ends and dye it light brown" I said. "Alright, let's start!" she said excited. A hour passed by and it was really fun. The four of us talked about everything, from hometown, to favorite kdrama. "Okay, let's wash out the hair dye!" one said. After they washed out our hair dye we went back to our seat and they blow dried our hair. Once they were finished we both looked amazed at each other. "Waahhh, it fits you so well!!" Suza said, "you look so damn pretty!". I laughed, "same goes for you!! It looks beautiful". Both our hairdressers laughed. "You both look amazing girls" they winked at us. We happily paid and thanked them before leaving. "Have fun at the concert!" they both said while waving goodbye. "We will!" we waved back. And that's when we went back to the busy streets of Seoul again. We were just walking around without knowing where we were going to. Until we reached the cute coffee shop where we wanted to go the first day. "Let's finally get some coffee here" I said jokingly. Suza chuckled, "let's go inside!"

- Suga's POV -
It's been 4 days. Me and the other members we practising really hard for the up coming concert. "Alright, let's take a break!" our dance instructor said. We all sat down and drunk some water. "I'm kinda nervous for this concert" V suddenly said. "Why?" Jin asked. "Because this will be the first time we'll preform Forever Young" he said nervous. "It's going to be okay" Namjoon said to calm him down, "the fans love the song, it's been popular since the minute we dropped it on YouTube". "Probably because we really surprised them with it" I said while laughing. They all laughed. "Yeah we didn't had any teaser or something so it really was a quite shock for them" Jhope said. "It really was!!" Jimin said excited, "it's been all over Instagram and Twitter!". "I love reading the comments of them" Jungkook said, "it makes me really happy!" After a while we went back to practicing our dances and after that the songs. "Alright boys, that's it for today" our instructor said, "now go get some rest". We all bowed to the staff and thanked them. "Alright, I'm gonna shower" I said while grabbing my clothes. "Alright, see you later" they all said. I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. I undressed myself and put the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Once I got in the shower the warm water hits me. It relaxed all my sore muscles from the dance practice. Nothing could beat a good warm shower after a hardcore dance practice, I thought to myself. Suddenly I got a flashback of the girl I saw a few days ago at the coffee shop. Even though a few days have passed, I still couldn't get her out of my mind. She was so pretty, so cute and so beautiful. Just who is she? How does she makes me so confused? Everytime I think about her, my heart starts beating like crazy and I get all these mixed thoughts. Will I see her ever again? I hit the wall with my fist out of frustration and smirked. How do you make me feel this way?!
- End of Suga's POV -

We both finished our coffee and went back to the hotel. It was already dark and getting pretty late. We both didn't really feel like cooking but still had to. And sadly enough it was my turn to cook. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked Suza. "I don't care, just something simple is okay" she said. "How does Korean pancakes sound?" I asked. "Delicious!!" Suza answered happy. It's quite simple to make and really tasty so it was perfect for tonight. "Alright" I said. After max 45 minutes I was finally done, "dinner is ready!". "Wahh I forgot to get the table ready!!" Suza said, "please wait a few minutes!". I chuckled, "No need to panic like that, we have the time". "I know, but I got really hungry because of the smell from the pancakes" Suza said while scratching the back of her head. "I'll help you". We both made the table ready and started eating the pancakes. "These are really good!" She said amazed, "you are a really good chef Y/N! Your future husband will be a lucky men. Or should I say Suga will be a really lucky men?" she said jokingly. I laughed "Whatever you say, but thank you". We both finished and did the dishes, after that we both watched one of our favorite kdrama 'Descendants Of The Sun'. We were both really into it. "You were alive..." Kang Mo Yeon said (a girl the drama). "OHMYGOD, PLEASE GET ME SOME TISSUES" Suza cried. I was also crying. "GO GET SOME YOURSELF I'M ALSO AN EMOTIONAL WRECK HERE" we both hugged each other while crying. "But one of us really has to get some tissues though" I said. "Okay" Suza sighed, "on my way". I laughed. We both wiped our tears away. "I'm gonna shower" I said when the drama ended. Suza nodded her head, "alright, see you later".

I grabbed my pyjama out of the closed and a towel. I headed towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once I undressed myself I jumped under it. "HOT HOT HOT" I screamed while jumping like an idiot and turning the heath colder. I heard an evil laugh coming from the livingroom. "JUST WAIT, I'LL GET YOU BACK ONE DAY! BE ON THE EDGE!!" I screamed at Suza. Finally it had a nice temperature. I washed myself while humming 'I Need U' from BTS. Suddenly my thoughts went back to the first day. The day I saw BTS for the first time in real. And the day I had eye contact with Suga. My heart started beating like crazy when I thought back about it. He smiled so cute. He looked so good. He was so beautiful. It was so amazing. It was so magical. And it was reality. I wonder what he thought of me. Did he think I'm pretty? Or pretty ugly? Maybe cute? Or maybe stupid? "Waaaahhhh!!" I screamed in frustration. Why would I even care!! I'm 100% sure he already forgot about me, I thought sadly to myself. After all I'm just one of the 1000+ girls he already met, that are way more pretty than me. Why does this bother me so much? I know he's my bias and stuff, but why does it hurt? Shouldn't I be happy that he smiled at me? I just don't know anymore. I smiled. Why do you make me so damn confused Suga? I turned off the shower and dried myself up. I put my pyjamas on and brushed my teeths. After that I brushed my hair and headed to my bed. I fell down and stared at the ceiling once again. I looked at my right side and saw that Suza already fell asleep. I chuckled at her peaceful sleeping face. I looked back at the ceiling again. Two more days. Two more days and it will all come true. Two more days and I will see BTS again. And with that thought I fell into a deep sleep.

-TBC-