Chapter 18

1 day left.

"Y/N.." Who is that? "Y/N...?" Just let me sleep, please. "Y/N!!" My immediately eyes shot open. "Finally you're awake" Yoongi smiled at me with a plate in his hands. "Goodmorning Yoongi" I smiled. I looked confused at the plate and then at Yoongi. He smiled proudly at me "I made you breakfast" I quickly sit up "Well it smells good already". Suddenly Yoongi blushed a little. Because what I didn't realise was, that I was still completely naked... I quickly covered my breast with the blankets and looked at him "D-Don't look!" He laughed at me, "I've seen you naked already so what's the big deal?". I was now as red as a tomato because of his comment, "If it's no big deal, why were you blushing then?" I asked him. "W-Well.." He stuttered. "HA! Shots fired!!" I laughed while making a pistol of my hand and fake shoting him. He laughed and walked to me. He placed the plate on my lap and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "Here's your breakfast, idiot". I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his lips, "Thank you, stupid". He smiled back at me, "While you're eating, I'm heading out. I need to buy some stuff for the boys, I don't know how late I'll be back" He said. "Oh alwright, be sahfe!" I said while having my bread in my mouth. He shook his head and got out the room. I gulped the bread down and took a sip of my coffee. He's so sweet.. Suddenly a tear felt in my coffee. Am I crying? Why am I crying? All sudden I felt really down. I want to be with him longer, make more memories with him, laugh with him, do cute stuff with him. We don't have much time left... Tomorrow I'm leaving already.

- Suga's POV -
I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys, "See you later, guys!" I screamed at the boys. "Later!!" They all screamed back. I got out the house and went to the shopping streets. Alright, tomorrow Y/N is leaving. I want to buy something for her and me but what the hell am I going to buy?! I never really had a girlfriend and I'm not good with this stuff. I walked by some shops but nothing had my interest. What am I supposed to buy? Maybe I need to call Jin, he probably knows. I mean he's the oldest so he needs to have some sort off experience..right? I got my phone out of my pocket and started to call Jin. "Hello?" He said confused. "Jin, you have to help me" I sounded so desperate but who cares. I heard him laugh, "what's wrong?". "Well as you know Y/N is leaving tomorrow and I want to buy something for her and me, so we have something that bonds us even if we're far away" I explained, "It's hard to explain but I think you know what I mean right?". "I know what you mean, maybe a necklace or a ring will do" he said. I mentally slapped myself so hard in the face, how couldn't I think of that?! "Yess, thank you men!" I heard him laugh, "No problem, goodluck with finding it!". I hang up and looked around.

Alright a necklace or a ring.. I walked around the streets looking for a jewelry shop and after about 35 minutes I finally found one. I stepped inside the shop and was greeted by a young men around my age, "Hello, can I help you?" he asked. "Well, I'm looking for a necklace or a ring for me and my girlfriend" I answered. He smiled and nodded his head, "Alright, follow me". We walked to the section where all kind of necklaces were. "Here are just regular necklaces, but over there are the couple ones" He said while pointing at the couple area. "Thank you, and the rings?" I asked. "Those are next to the couple necklaces" He said kindly. I smiled at him, "Thank you very much". "No problem" He smiled back and walked away. I went to the area for the couples and scanned my eyes on every necklace and ring that there was. That's when I found a necklace that I liked. It is a silver necklace with a ring that has a text engraved in it. For the men the ring has a simple round shape with the text "Together" on the inside. And for the woman the ring has a heart shape with the text "Forever" in it. It might be a little bit cliche, but I like the meaning behind it. I walked up to the young men who helped me earlier, "I found one that I like" I said to him. He smiled, "Alright, I'll come with you". We walked to the necklaces and I pointed at the one that I really want. "That's a nice choice" He smiled and opened the showcase. He grabbed the necklaces and gave them to me, "There you go" he smiled and closed the showcase again. "Was that everything you wanted?" he asked. I nodded my head, "Yes, so I would like to pay now". "Alright, come with me" he smiled. I followed him to the checkout and paid for the necklaces. "Have fun with them!" he said while waving goodbye. "I will!" I waved back.