Chapter 2

Hello! Chapter 2 is here! I hope you enjoy it and I know you're glad I didn't wait forever to post it. I wrote chapter 4 earlier so I thought, eh, lets post chapter 2.

And Wattpad is hurting me. I put spaces in between my lines and it won't let me scroll through the lines with the arrow keys. Wtf.

Enjoy though!

^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 2        Freddie

“Why the fuck is Hunter asking so many questions about Sam?” Cam asks as he walks up to the table I was sitting at.

I set my sandwich down. “Um. I don’t know.”

Cam narrows his eyes as he sits down across from me. “You totally do. I know he’s not asking because he’s interested in him, but I know you are interested in him. Are you making him ask me questions about Sam?”

I shrug. “Not really.”

“What the fuck do you mean by that?”

“He’s just helping me figure out how to charm Sam into coming over to the gay side.” I admit, grinning when he rolls his eyes.

“You know there is a very high chance that it won’t work, don’t you?” He asks me.

I shrug. “Yeah, but I might as well try. I like him a lot.”

Cam sighs, stealing one of my fries. I frown, but let him eat it. At least I had a lot more. “Well, I hope I’ve been some help. You know, since unknowingly I have been giving you information.”

I grin at him. “Major help. I knew not to get too jealous when he went on a date with that Melody girl. He wasn’t into her.”

Cam rolls his eyes. “I feel like I should be madder than I feel, but I know how you’re practically obsessed with Sam and you can’t help it. I just hope you don’t get your hopes up.”

I frown, slumping into my seat. I knew not get my hopes up. That doesn’t mean I'm not wishing and hoping.

“Freddie, why can’t you try to find someone else? There are plenty of guys that would love to go out with you. I have had a few guys coming up to me and asking if you’re available. I want to tell them you are single, but then I remember how you like Sam.”

I sigh, running my hand down my face. “Alright, from now on tell them I'm available. I’ll keep an open mind to others, but I'm still gonna be after Sam. He’s too fucking hot to pass up.”

Cam laughs. “Alright, but don’t hurt anyone. That includes Sam, too.”

I nod, smiling. “I’ll try not to.”

Cam stands up before sitting back down. “I almost forgot! Hunter, Sam, me, and a few others are going to the beach tomorrow. You wanna join?”