Chapter 5

Sorry for the wait. This has been written for like over a month. Now I'm caught up with how many chapters I've written. glehhhh. lolol.

Enjoy!

^^^^^^

Chapter 5        Freddie

“Come on, Angelo. We’re going to be late.” I call out, stretching.

“Sexiness can’t be achieved in ten minutes. Give me another few minutes.” Angelo calls through the bathroom door in his room.

I roll my eyes and make my way towards the bathroom door and opening it. I went to say something, but Angelo was standing there stark naked. My eyes scan the smooth, tan skin. The light muscles moving as he reaches for something.

He finally realizes that I'm standing here watching him and he raises an eyebrow. “Like what you see?”

I chuckle, my eyes looking at his round ass. “Oh, yeah. I'm also wondering if your ass is as good as your mouth.”

Angelo rolls his eyes. “Most people tell me that it’s better.”

I hum, licking my lips as he pulls underwear on. “If we weren’t about to go to the movies with Cam and Hunter then I would totally find out for myself.”

Angelo laughs quietly, pulling on the rest of his clothes much to my disappointment. “They want to treat you today since they won’t be able to do it tomorrow on your birthday.”

I grin. “Is it because you told them that you were keeping me locked away all to yourself tomorrow?”

Angelo walks up to me, giggling. “Something like that. I'm almost ready so grab your keys.”

I nod. “Yes, sir.”

We walk down to my car and I open the passenger door for him, bowing slightly. “Your chariot awaits.”

Angelo giggles as usual. “Why thank you!”

I get in after closing his door and head towards the local movie theater. Angelo hums, unlocking his phone. “Hunter texted me and told me we are going to see either Insidious: Chapter Two or We’re the Millers. He says that you need to pick by the time you get to the movies.”

I bite at my lower lip. The scary movie wasn’t really a birthday treat and I know Angelo doesn’t really like movies that scary. “I think I choose We’re the Millers.”

Angelo chuckles slightly, reaching over and grabbing my hand for a second, squeezing it. “Good choice.”

I grin over at him. “I don’t need you to be mad at me if I want to get some tonight.”

Angelo just smiles at me, leaning over and whispering, “Don’t worry, baby, I won’t leave you empty-handed,” then bites my earlobe.