Chapter 2: Starting Off

Chapter 2

"Henry do you remember anything important that happened?" Emily asked in the car.

"Mommy said to run and hide", Henry said.

"Okay dokey. We're here", Emily pulled outside Henry's babysitter.

Emily held Henry closely and knocked the door.

"Coming", the babysitter called from inside the house.

She opened the door and smiled sadly.

"Hello you must be Agent Prentiss", Emily and the babysitter shook hands.

"Well come on in Henry", the babysitter nodded.

"Not that I don't mind minding Henry or anything. But, how long is he going to be staying with me?", the babysitter asked politely as possible.

"I have no clue at all", Emily shook her head.

"Alright, thanks anyway", they both waved goodbye.

Back at the Office:

"Henry's safe with Jack and their babysitter", Emily told Garcia walking through the door.

"Oh thank god", Garcia let out a breath of relief.

"How's Reid?" Emily asked worryingly.

"He won't say it but, he's not doing to good", Garcia sighed walking up to the conference room.

Emily trying to change the subject said, "Rossi and Hotch are at J.J's?"

"Yep", Garcia did her best to sound positive.

The two walked in to Reid and Morgan reviewing the case.

"Good you two are here. Reid is going to interagate Cara and I'm going to be interagating her boyfriend Alex", Morgan decided amongst himself.

"What about Emily and I?" Garcia questioned.

"Baby Girl I know you're not a profiler but, you need to stay behind the glass while I'm interagating Alex. As for you Emily, you will be watching Reid's interagation", Morgan explained to the two girls.

Reid glanced up from his file and saw Alex and Cara. "They're here."

"Cara Winters will you come with me and Doctor Reid?" Emily gestured to the bottom of the hall.

"Of course", she smiled nervously at Reid.

"Alex Aspall right down this way please", Morgan pointed the opposite way.

Alex twilled with his fingers and nodded slightly.

"Thank you", Garcia skipped in front of the boys.