Chapter 3: Interagate

Chapter 3

"Spencer what is this all about?" Cara asked once inside the interagation room.

"When did you first meet Tori?" Reid got straight to the point.

"I don't know, maybe 6 months ago?" she asked herself.

"Where did you meet her?" Reid added.

"Mexico. You see I travel a lot", Cara sat in the chair.

"Why did you decide to come to Quantico, Virginia?" Reid tried to make sense of why Tori would come back here.

"It was Alex's idea. Plus I agreed, I wanted to see you", Cara anxiously announced.

Reid blushed a tiny bit. "Is this what this is about, Tori?" Cara broke the silence.

"Unfortunately, yes", Reid packed up.

"Your free to leave", Reid opened the door.

"Ok, I'll seeya around, Spencer", she kissed his cheek goodbye.

At this time Reid was as red as a tomato.

Alex's Interagation:

"How long have you and Tori known eachother?" Morgan hopped into a seat across from the table.

"Cara and I were travelling around the country and we bumped into her", Alex quickly said.

"And how long have you been dating?" Morgan questioned Alex.

"We started dating last month", Alex glanced heavily up.

"So why did you come back to Quantico?" Morgan exchanged a look.

"That was my idea. I was never in Quantico so I kind of decided to come here", Alex looking away.

"What are you not telling me?" Morgan saw the look in the young man's eyes.

"Tori....I can't say", Alex shook his head no.

"Your not going anywhere until you tell me", Morgan folded his arms and fell back in his chair.

"Fine then, Tori's pregnant", Alex sighed.

"Are you not happy about this?" Morgan sat back up.

"I am, I'm trilled. It's just you're going to kill her aren't you?" Alex teared his eyes up.

"Hopefully it won't come to that", Morgan gave a sad smile.

"If she gets put in prison, will I get to keep our child?" he asked depressingly.

"Well that depends. Do you won't to keep her?" Morgan shuttered.

"Huu no. I can't love the kid if I know his mom killed someone and kidnapped another person", Alex said.

"I never told you any of this Alex", Morgan let out a gasp.

"She rung me a while back saying she did. I-I just hung up", Alex took a deep breath.

"You can leave with Cara now", Morgan groaned.