Chapter 5: All in a Matter of Time

Chapter 5

"Guys I'd like all of your attention", Hotch said walking in.

"What is it?" Garcia asked jumping to conclusions.

"It's nothing bad....hopefully", Rossi grinned and ended with a not so happy look.

"Can you two just tell us already?" Morgan exchanged a look with Reid.

"Ok, come in A.B", Rossi laughed and opened the door.

"Hey everyone", Alex jumped into the room with a great expression of happiness on her face before remembering what J.J was going to through.

"Alex", they all exclaimed. Each one of them hopped in for a hug, all except Emily who didn't know who this girl was. (Emily and Blake never actually met eachother in this)

"Hi Alex Blake, nice too meet you, and you are?" Blake went in for a hand shake with Emily.

"Eh hi Emily Prentiss", Emily hesitatly said.

"I just want too say, I am so sorry for everything that happened to you Spencer. If I had of known-" Blake was cut off by Emily.

"It was all over the news", Emily cheekily said.

"I actually don't watch T.V", Blake turned away from Reid and then turned back with a hug.

"Thanks Alex", Reid sort of hugged back awkwardly.

"Shall we get to work my Pretties?" Garcia set up her laptop.

"Uh-huh sure", Blake sat in beside Morgan and Rossi.

"We have a feeling that Tori could be in her old apartment In Mexico or here or New York City or even Los Angeles", Garcia announced the different places.

"But why did J.J leave Blake's number?" Hotch himself was hoping for answers.

"Her skills", Reid knew straight away why.

"Her Skills?" Emily questioned

"I have a PHD", Blake smiled not meaning too.

"Then why can't we just use Reid?" Emily raised an eyebrow.

"It's good to have another brain a lot of the time", Morgan did a little smirk.

"Ok there's no point spilting into teams for different parts of the country", Hotch stood up.

"You're right. We'll let the cops look around the different places but tell them to have consion", Blake said.

"Good idea. I want Reid and you in touch with Mexico.P.D and Blake and Rossi with N.Y.P.D and Morgan and I with L.A.P.D, Garcia you stay in here and search other grounds", Hotch said before walking out along side Morgan.