Characters + Description

Everyone knows Barbershop 1, 2 and now 3 well I haven't seen the third yet but this is based off of the cuteness that wasn't fully explored of Terri and Ricky. But except with two studs... On to the characters!

• Traci (based off of Terri) - She may be a stud but she is definitely one to be loud and short-tempered. She's twenty-one, 5'3 and a college student. She worked in customer service at a retail store before she got mad and popped off on a customer and some strong words were said. The incident got her fired or quit as she likes to put it.

• Jada (based off of Ricky) - She is an ex gang member, trying to stay clean. She dropped out of school at sixteen and now at nineteen, she doesn't know what in the world she wants to do other than stay out of trouble and away from her cousins who stay tryna get her to go back to dealing and stealing. She's 5'7 and a calm and laid-back and also a stud.

What they have in common? They both are now working at a Barber/Beauty shop. Jada is cutting hair while Traci does braids, dreads and beyond. They start off not standing each other fighting all the time and hating each other to making out in the break room in the midst of a fight. When they ultimately start to date, how long will they be able to keep it hidden from their boss and coworkers? What'll happen when people do find out?