4

Traci's POV

One thing I still can't understand is why in the world am I messing with Jada. She say she not in that life anymore but at the same time, I still feel like something is up with her. She may not be banging anymore but I know she gotta be freaking somebody other than me. She had to be. I kept calling her all weekend and she kept telling me she was busy. Busy doing what? Not busy doing me that's for sure.

Mentally sighing, I walked into the shop frustrated more than words can say. What I should've did was go to the club and find me a female to get this frustration out of me, but for some reason I couldn't go there. I dunno what me and Jada are but my dumb behind caught feels and all I wanted was Jada up on me with her sexy plump lips and her hands on my body... Ugh the things she can do with her tongue just make me wanna...

"Traci! Hello Traci! You can't be daydreaming if you had someone in ya chair now could you? So get ya mind right." Kevin's stern voice knocked me back to Earth.

"Huh?" I blinked trying to get my mind out the gutter. This was going to be a hard long day, I already knew. See this wouldn't have happened if Jada picked up her phone and came over.

I shook my head and went to the back room. I needed some space to think. Some time alone to clear my mind. I closed the door behind me only to look to my left and see that I wasn't alone. No right there was my mental torturer Jada knocked out sleeping on the bench.

My eyes narrowed at her. So this where she been? I walked over to her and bumped her, causing her legs to fall off the bench and her awakening.

"What the -" Jada fell onto the floor with some books and her bag. She looked up at me and sucked her teeth. "What the Traci?!" She seethed, picking herself up off the floor and picking her things up and putting them in her bag.

"Who was you creeping with so late to have you sleeping in the break room?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at her. "One of them sluts from the club?" I stared at her and what does she do? She looks away. Ooh she guilty.

Crossing my arms, I continued to watch her like a hawk. "I must be right then."

"No you ain't right. Don't talk bout stuff you don't know bout Traci. You don't know nothing bout me." Jada fired right back at me.

"Oh I don't know? I know enough. We be sleeping together. You have me thinking we dating and together yet you ain't got time for me and you too busy being a hoe with some nasty hoes." I just didn't get it. I really thought we were trying to make something together, yet she obviously keeping secrets and stepping out on me.

Jada stood up and stepped towards me, looking down at me with such a look I wanted to back away. I didn't, though. I stood my ground. She wasn't going to scare me away. Our eyes matched and our gaze held as if daring the other to look away but neither of us wanted to back down. We both just kept staring at each other.

"I haven't been sleeping with no one. But. You." She slowly told me as we stared each other down. "I was engaged doing something and didn't get any sleep. I can be occupied without getting busy with anyone. I'm not some player like you seem to think. I was simply too immersed to get back to you. So excuse me, I don't have time for anymore of your obstreperous mess." With that, she bypassed me and left me in the break room beyond confused.

Obstre-what....??

A/N: obstreperous: noisily aggressive. Thank you Google and vocabulary.com for the list of SAT words. I couldn't finish the chapter without you and thesauruses. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment your feedback.