1

Jada's POV

"Oh heck n'all who drank apple juice?!" Traci yelled from the back room.

Oh here we go again. This girl was always screaming about something. I told her about that. But what can I say? I love that she's real. Loud and angry? Well.... She's that too. I mentally sighed as her rampage continued coming from the back room to out here where all the clients and everyone else was.

"Well??! Was it you Alex?! No I bet it was you Mikey?!!!" She screamed getting everyone's face with her half empty bottle.

Some of the clients softly snickered as it was a regular thing for Traci while a few actually looked scared as if they drunk it.

"Traci... Traci.... You need to calm that mess down. This is a business!" Kevin, our boss, approached her.

"No I won't, Kev! Somebody up in here drunk my juice. I let this go and the next thing I know they gonna eat my food too!"

No one knew we were... Together, but I knew I had to do something. "Trace.... What does it matter now? Its gone. Maybe ya own behind drank it and forgot?"

She got up in my face, mugging me. "Maybe you drank it and tryna play innocent!" She accused me now. "Just fess up now!!" She and her hand got back in my face. She was asking for it.

"Back the flip off, Trace."

It didn't matter if we were sorta seeing each other or not, when it got like this, the tension rose the more likely we were going to either start fighting or doing something else.

"Hold up hold up! Both y'all back away and go to your stations. We ain't having a brawl in my shop." Kevin's commanding voice boomed through the shop.

I looked around to see everyone staring at us. Rolling my eyes, I shoulder checked Traci out the way and went back to my client. "Sorry bout that man." I apologized to the man and went back to edging him up.

Traci on the other hand was giving me death glares screaming 'wait for after work.'  She looked like she was tryna kill me in her eyes but then a smirk played on her lips as she went back to braiding a little boy's hair.

The rest of the day went fine after that little mishap. She kept glaring at me and I straight up ignored her. Her short behind didn't scare me. I don't scare easily in general. I been on the streets and through everything so no Traci not gonna intimidate me. No, I'll make her realize the error of her ways real quick...