True 5sos Fam Member

"Alright, I'll test you with five questions."
"Okay, fine with me."
"One- what time did Mikey text me about the band rehearsal and on what social media website?"
"Around 2:00 A.M and he texted you on Facebook."
"Two-does 5sos have separate keeks or one account?"
"One account."
"Three- what video starts off with us being all classical?"
"Easy, good girls."
"Four- what does E.L.A mean?" He sounded confident.
"English Love Affair, obviously since this is a 5sos quiz!"
"Final question, five- name the month and date we were born, don't say the year though."
"Cal-pal:January 25th, Irwin:July 7th, Lukey:July 16th, and Mikey:November 20th."
"Well, um, I gotta say, little, girl, you are a true 5sos fam member, I guess."
"See Ash, I told you that I'm a true member."
"JESS!" Mikey yelled
"What?!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too Mikey!"
Mikey ran up to me and picked me up bridal style.
"Ahhh!"
"Did I scare you love?"
"Yes, but it's okay Mikey."
He pretended like he was gonna drop me, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Don't worry love, I won't drop you, I promise."
"Okay, I trust you... Luke!"
"Owww, that was my ear Jess."
"Sorry Mikey."
"It's okay."
"Cover your ears really quick."
"But I'm holding you."
"Hold on, I'm gonna get on your shoulders."
"Okay."
I climbed on Mikey's shoulders and called Niall over.
"Yes love?" Niall said
"Where is Luke?"
"I don't know."
"Well I need to go find him."
Mikey went to pick me up and set me on the ground so I can go find Luke but I slapped his hand away.
"Ow, Jess, what was that for?"
"Don't put me down."
"Why?"
"I need to talk to you and Luke in private." I whispered in his ear.
"Okay, guys me and Jess are gonna go and find Luke, you guys stay here, One Direction, you guys go and perform your songs."
"Okay!" They all said.
Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam walked onto the stage and the crowd went wild.
"Mikey?"
"Yes love?"
"I'm worried."
"Love, there is nothing to be worried about, why are you worried?"
"What if we can't find Luke? What will we do, I'm worried about him." I started to tear up. Mikey must have known cause he told me to jump off his shoulders. I did what he said and he turned around and gave me a big hug. I started to cry into his chest.
"It's okay, we will find Luke, I promise you." He said while rubbing my back.
"Okay."
"Okay, now wipe those tears away and let's go find Luke."
I wiped away my tears and me and Mikey started to walk until I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a hand cover my mouth. I tried to scream Mikey's name for help but it came out as a muffle. I was dragged to someone's dressing room, when we got in the dressing room the person let me go. I turned around angry at the person. Ash, I got even more angry since he, one, took me away from finding Luke, and two, he had to drag me here instead of asking me to talk to him.
"ASHTON WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"
"I need to tell you something."