Beach with Mikey

(So me and my friend were texting and she said something she didn't mean, I said fine and the others. She was spamming me saying 'no' and 'sorry'. I was ignoring here till she called me her WAMWESIA BUDDY!! I love you Maribelle ❤️ Larry_likely_2happen )

~Jess's POV~

I am so lucky to have these eight boys in my life. If I never went to that concert I don't know what my life would be right now.
  "Jess, it's now 2:30, should we get back to the hotel?"
"Nah, let's just enjoy the night while we can."
"Okay."
We carried in walking along the beach. Mikey came to a stop.
"Why did you stop walking Mikey?"
"My legs hurt."
"Let's sit down."
"Without a beach towel?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"Good point." We sat down on the sand and talked and laughed. This is the most fun I have had in a while, I'm happy I'm enjoying life right now. My phone vibrated, I pulled it out my pocket and saw the name Luke 🐧.
"Mikey?"
"Yeah?"
"How do I have Luke's number in my phone."
"I don't know, ask him."

Luke 🐧: Heyy Jess! Where are you and Mikey?
Me: The beach, why?
Luke 🐧: Just wondering why you aren't at the hotel.
Me: Oh, okay, how do I have your number in my phone?
Luke 🐧: Hahaha, bye Jess! Love you ❤️ See you and Mikey when you get back!
Me:LUKE!

"Well, I found out he put his number in my phone."
"Haha, normal Luke." He said laughing. His laugh is cute, his ACTUAL smile is cute. It's the cutest smile ever, Luke and Cal have one little dimple, Ash... is just Ash.
"Well we should head back to the hotel, we have to leave early in the morning." Mikey said laughing still.
"Okay let's go." I said while Mikey was getting up. When he got up he stood in front of me and held out his hands. I grabbed them and he pulled me up, well we ended up falling over when he got me up.
"Well, I guess our legs don't wanna function correctly." Mikey sad laughing even more.
"Seems that way."
We laid there for a few minutes, I started getting sleepy. I felt two arms pick me up, one arm under my knees and the other at the top of my back. I wrapped my arms around their neck.
"Don't worry Jess, you can sleep, I got you."
"Thanks M." I mumbled
"No problem Jess." I felt a small kiss on my forehead and I got seated in a car. We were in the car for about 10 minutes. I felt the same arms pick me up in the same way and started to walk. Soon I was placed on a bed and I heard two people talking.
"Mikey, there you guys are... she fell asleep huh?"
"Yep, Luke, we had a good time at the beach."
"I bet you did mate."
"Only if she knew."
"I know, I know, I feel the same way Mikey."
"We should get rest Luke, we have a show tomorrow."
"Agreed, night Mikey."
"Night Luke."
I heard footsteps coming towards me, I felt someone kiss my check.
"Night Jess."
"Night penguin." I mumbled. I'm surprised Luke heard me, he laughed a little.
"Night Jess."
"Night pizza." I once again mumbled. Mikey laughed also.
I fell asleep after I said night to Mikey, Luke and Mikey are truly special. I love them, I just don't know what way I love them in.