New State/Another Concert

*Just do what the photo says!!*

~Jess's POV~
I am happy we are going to a new state because I will finally get to explore the world. This has been my dream, to get out of the state I have lived in my whole life. The best part is they I get to explore the world with my idols, 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction.

"Jess, Jess wake up." I heard and felt someone shaking me slightly.
"I don't wanna."
"We have to get to the airport in twenty minutes."
"Carry me."
I then felt an arm underneath my knees and the other at the top of my back.
"We will finally get you out of Doncaster like you wanted Jess."
"Thanks pizza."
"No problem, I just realized, all of us have nicknames and you don't."
"Give me one then." I said starting to wake up more.
"Hmm, I don't know."
"You guys can call me Star."
"Why star?"
"Cause my middle name is Starlynn."
"That is a nice middle name, my middle name is Gordon, yours is way better."
"It's okay, it's not the best but..."
"Sorry to interrupt but we are at the airport."
I open my eyes and notice that we are at the airport.
"Oh, wow, it seems like it was only five minutes."
"Yeah, well, let's go."
We got out the car and walked into the airport. I spotted Luke and ran to him.
"Luke!"
"Jess!" He said while hugging me
"I'm tired Mikey!" Me and Luke said after we pulled out of the hug.
"Wow, you two do say things at the same time a lot."
"Yeah." We said.
"JESS!"
I turned around to find Harry running towards me.
"HAZ!" I started running to him. We finally crashed into each other, we just hugged.
"Okay... So why is everyone acting like this is the first time they have seen each other?" Ash asked
"Cause we haven't seen each other since yesterday Ash!"
"Harry, that's crazy."
"You're crazy."
"I agree!" Me, Mikey, Luke and Cal said
"Hey!" Ash almost yelled
"Or is it hi?!" We all asked
"Shut up guys."
"I know who I'm NOT sitting next to." I said looking at Ash.
"If you're not sitting with Ash, who are you sitting with?" Luke asked. I looked around to find Harry and Louis talking. I also saw Niall and Liam talking.
"NIALL! LIAM!" I yelled while running towards them. They looked towards me, they smiled.
"JESS!" They both yelled and started running to me. We hugged when we got to each other. All I heard was Niall's laughs and Liam's laughs. We stopped hugging and went to the others, we talked until they called our plane.
"LETS GO!" We all said except Ash, of course.
We got on the plane, I sat next to Mikey cause why not. We flew away from Doncaster and I was happy. I'm happy I am best friends with my idols, except Ash.

This book is now called "Mikey and Luke's Best Friend" because that what the book seems more like. I'm gonna write another book when I finish this one for Bands_Singer_Forever again cause why not! And wow! I have 372 views on this book! I don't think this book is that good but I guess it actually is! Thanks ❤️
                    ~Alyssa 🍕~