Day Off!

One: Sorry I haven't updated in a few days!
Two: There is a good reason why I haven't updated! I'm sick! Yay! 🤒 Did you hear the sarcasm? I haven't had my phone since I have been sick since TUESDAY! So yeah... I'm here now and I am feeling better! NEW CHAPTER! YAY! 😆

~Luke's POV~

We have a new friend which is really amazing! This tour just gets better and better every day. Since Mikey stole Star from us, we needed a new friend, so now we have Maribelle. More like I will have Maribelle, the others will have to find their own friend. I seriously wonder when Mikey will ask out Star, you can tell they like each other. Today is just a relax day, we have the day off, surprise surprise. Mikey and Star are hanging out, obviously, Harry and Lou are still sleeping, not surprising. Liam and Niall went out for breakfast two hours ago. Cal is sleeping, I'm just laying down talking to myself in my head. Maribelle, well, she is also sleeping, good thing we have separate beds.

Knock, knock, knock

"Hold on!" I got out of bed and went to the door. I was VERY surprised to see Zayn Malik at the door.

"Luke"
"Zayn?" I wonder why he is here.
"I bet you are wondering why I'm here?"
"Yes, I am very curious to why you were knocking at my door at... 9 in the morning."
"Well, I was wondering if you knew where Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam are?"
"Harry and Lou are sleeping still..."
"Normal them basically."
"Yeah, and Liam and Niall went out for breakfast two hours ago."
"They aren't back are they?"
"No, sorry bud."
"It's fine, I swear that little Irish fella can eat everything if he wanted to."
"He could and he doesn't gain weight!"
"I kn... Hey who is that in the other bed? Is that Jess?"
"No, that is our new friend Maribelle, and you know Star?"
"Oh and yeah I know Star..."
"Star is her new nickname."
"Ohhhh okay."
"Yeah."
"Why did you get a new friend on tour with you guys?"
"Mikey stole Star from us."
"Are they dating or something?"
"No, not yet at least."
"No way! Is that little Mikey actually gonna ask a girl out?!"
"I guess so!"
"When?"
"Today I think."
"We HAVE to help him! You me and the rest of the boys, that's only if they are not lazy."
"Okay! Sounds good!"
"I'm sorry but I have to do this... FEELS GOOD!"
"I knew you would say that, wait, you listened to it?"
"Yeah! Who hasn't?"
"True, what's your favorite song?"
"I like vapor and jet black heart."
"Me too!"
"Nice, so, what is the plan?"
"Well Zayn, I already have a plan."

~Jess's POV~

Me and Mikey went out for a while, we went out for breakfast, shopping then frozen yogurt. We were once again walking around, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It read unknown, I was having a small debate but decided to reply.

Me: Who is this??
Unknown: Zayn Malik
Me: Oh! Hey Zayn whatcha up to today?
Zayn: Not much just hanging around doin nothin... You?
Me: Well, I'm with Pizza right now
Zayn: Pizza?
Me: OH! When I say "I'm with pizza" I mean I'm with Mikey!
Zayn: Ohhh
Me: Yeah
Zayn: Well, I gotta go, I will text ya later Jess.
Me: Okay! Byeeee Zay!
Zayn: Byeeee Jess!

I put my phone back in my pocket and ran to catch up with Mikey. When I got to him he looked a little sad, I have no clue why.

"Hey, what's wrong?"
"You're back!" He said almost yelling. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back immediately.

"What do you mean I'm back?" I asked as we pulled out of the hug.
"I thought you left me, we were walking..."
"We were holding hands and you felt me let go?" I completed some of his story type thing.
"Yeah, I looked back and I didn't see you, I got sad and carried on walking. Then here you are now!"
"I would never leave you just like that, I was texting someone and I am terrible at texting while walking."
"I know, it's just that I was kinda worried about you being kidnapped or something like that."
"Pizza!" I said and gave him a hug. We hugged for a few seconds then carried on walking.

We were out for about three hours walking around and talking. Once again my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Hold on pizza, my phone vibrated."
"Okay."

We stopped walking and sat on a bench close by. I took my phone out of my pocket and Mikey did the same. I saw that I got a message from Luke.

Luke 🐧: Heyy Star! Where are you and M?
Me: Heyy penguin and we are just walking around.
Luke 🐧: Oh, Okay!
Me: Why you askin?
Luke 🐧: No specific reason...😳
Me: Lucas Robert Hemmings?
Luke 🐧: Yes?
Me: ...
Luke 🐧: I can't say! It's a secret! I have to go BYEEE STAR!
Me: LUCAS!
Me: ANSWER
Me: NOW!
Me: I give up on you!

I heard Mikey beside me laughing, I quickly turned to face him.

"What's so funny pizza?"
"Luke told me not to tell you but he is texting me, he left you for me." He said while laughing
"Oh, my, gosh! MUKE AF!"
"Nah, I like him but as a brother."
"Who are you with then? Malum? Mashton?
"Nope, I ship Cal and Ash."
"Same, who do you ship yourself with then?"
"Can't say." He said looking down and blushing a little bit.
"Awwww! Is pizza shy."
"Yes and no..."
"What's wrong then?"

It took him a little bit but he finally answered my question after looking around.

"I have a feeling they don't like me back, like they will reject me, I will be embarrassed cause of them. They are very close to me, I just don't know if they like me back the same way I like them. I guess I'm scared that it will never happen between me and them." He said with much emotion, it sounded like he was about to cry.

It took me a while to notice that the "they" Mikey said means "she", the "she" means me. Mikey likes me and is scared I don't like him back.

That's the thing he doesn't know, I actually might, kinda do, like him back.

Ahhhhh!!! I like this chapter idk why I just do! Yes! My sickness is gone and I'm much better now! This is amazayn, my birthday is in 8 FREAKING DAYS!!!!! 😂😋 I'm so happy!!! That's it... Bye
                  ~Alyssa 🍕~