Chp 5

Destiny's POV
I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Jacob. I was surprised to see him, because he was supposed to have a meeting with the other Magcon guys.

What are you doing here Jacob? I asked.

Twin instincts told me to come. Just kidding Loren told me that you were here alone so I decided to come.

Thanks for coming I said.

Hey Destiny I was wondering if you wanted to spend next week with me and the rest of your biological family.

That would be awesome I can't wait.

Awesome wanna finish shopping then we can have lunch with the guys?

Yah why not.

Skip to lunch
Instead of heading back to the hotel we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was a roundish table that held all of us. As we were waiting for our orders some fans walked over to us and shed for pictures. All of us love the fans they're what drive us to do what we love. Since I didn't really talk to the other guys much i told everyone we should have our own football game. We finished eating and headed to the nearest park.

Okay two teams two captains Cameron and Taylor.
Cameron's team: Aaron, Destiny, Dylan, Brandon, Jacob
Taylor's team: Christian, Willie, Hunter, Blake

Our team started with the ball Dylan was quarterback he threw the ball to Cameron but got tagged by Taylor. He threw to Brandon and he got caught by Blake, we were a few inches from a touchdown when He threw it to Jacob TOUCHDOWN 🏈. We were all having fun and enjoying our time together. Before long the score was 9-9 tied . This time I was QB I was looking for someone open when Hunter called blitz. I threw the ball to Cameron right when Hunter grabbed me. We laughed then looked each other in the eye.....