Chapter 13

Recap

It was a tough decision to make but I decided to join the Rowland tour. I think it would be really fun considering I get to be with my boyfriend. I also talked to Jacob and we decided I could be a special guest on his tour if I ever wanted to go to one of his tour dates.

I've been homeschooling for awhile now and it's definitely been difficult without my friends and adjusting to everything. I start tour with Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton in a week and I haven't packed anything yet. Today I'm going to the mall with my good friend Natalie to look for new clothes.

Destiny's POV

Destiny :Hey Natalie I've missed you

Natalie : Same here school sucks without you

Destiny: aww thanks but at least you get to interact with people

Natalie: Besides all that are you exited to start tour with the Rowland's

Destiny: Yes of course it's going to be so fun I can't wait to travel everywhere with Hunter.

After shopping

Destiny's POV

It was the night before tour and I had a lot of packing to finish. As I was looking in my closet I found a photo on the floor on Hunter and I on our first date. I smiled at the flashback of our date and was really excited to see him tomorrow.

Jacob came into my room wondering if I needed any help with packing. We started talking about his release of his new album and all the exciting things that's happening to him. I was so proud of him. We spent the rest of that night talking about our childhood and watching movies. I was really going to miss him and his cheesy jokes.

Next Day

Yassss I yelled while getting out of bed. I decided to dress casual with a tank top in a flannel with boots and black ripped jeans.

 I decided to dress casual with a tank top in a flannel with boots and black ripped jeans

At the airport

Once I got off my plane I ran straight to Hunter and hugged him as tight as humanly possible. It was so great to see him and Brandon and Ashton. We all went to our hotel to get ready for the show that's in 2 hours. We had a meeting with our managers and got a quick lunch before heading to the meet and greet.

It was amazing to see how many people came to see us. There were so many hugs and pictures even some autographs. I took a quick break and went to see the brothers. I ran up to Hunter and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before returning back to my line. It was such a fun meet and greet that I forgot we still had a show to do.

Authors Note

I finally updated . I'm so sorry it took so long. I will try and update Chapter 14 soon.