Chp 9

Liah's POV
Oh how good it felt to hurt Destiny like that I never liked Her and I never trusted her. How could she do that just in a snap of a finger become popular how I just don't get it. Just because she related to Jacob Sartorius she gets the right to be famous no that's not going to work. I knew she would instantly break down after she saw me with him.

After her email that she sent to me I'm going to destroy her at Playlist and she won't see it coming.

Destiny's POV
I woke and got ready for Playlist it was going to be awesome. After breakfast Jacob and I made a few musicallys together because why not. When we got there we entered through the back to meet up with the others.

It great hanging with the homies again the triple threat was back together me, Ariel, and Loren we made like hundreds of musicallys and went live on YouNow.  I went on Instagram for awhile and saw the hashtag #Zariel trending so I took a picture of them holding hands and put " I totally ship them my otp #Zariel ".

Playlist so far was so much fun I just finished a meet and greet and now I'm starting to get hungry. I was walking to get food until I got a text from Hunter saying to meet him outside. I walked out the door and saw him standing there with a giant teddy bear I ran up to and have him a big hug.

😻=Hunter.  😍=Destiny

😻I missed you so much.

😍I missed you too

😍Wanna get food because I'm starving

😻Okay let's go

We went to McDonalds and ordered our food to go. When we got back to the event we started a Q&A with the fans about 15 mins into the Q&A I had to go to the bathroom. Security walked me to the restroom and it was quiet inside. When I walked out of the stall I turned around and everything turned black.

Authors Note
Please please read the authors note.
OMG thank you guys so much for reading this book. It means so much to me. Again I am so sorry for the short chapters. I will try to update more often love you guys and thanks so much for voting and reading.