Chp 11

One months later

Destiny's POV

After the whole incident I realized what I left behind. The family that I grew up with my adoptive parents. I realized how much I abandoned them in the past few months without calling or letting them know that I missed them. I got my phone out and dialed the house number. After a few rings my mom picked up.

Phone conversation

Me: Mom

Mom: Hi sweetie how are you we missed you so much.

Me: I missed you guys to and I wanted to tell you guys that I'm so sorry for not calling or visiting you guys. This is all my fault a new family came into my life, friends, and enemies. I'm so so sorry I neglected you guys.

Mom: Oh honey it's okay we missed you to. Your voice, laughter, and your kind spirit. We heard about the accident are you okay?

Me: I'm doing much better. I was wandering if you and dad would like to come here in Virginia to meet my biological parents and my brother and sister.

Mom: That sounds like a great idea as long as they agree for us to come.

Me: They said that they would love to meet you. They bought you guys a plane ticket for next week and you can stay in our guest room.

Mom: Okay honey that's great we'll see you next week. I love you !

Me: I love you guys too !

End of phone call

I can't wait to see them again I missed them so much its going to be great with them back. It was already 11:30 and I wasn't tired so I went on Netflix and binged watch Once Upon A Time ( I'm addicted to this show right now ) . By season 3 I fell asleep.

Authors Note :
Comment if you guys want me to write about her hospital stay.