➴ Memory

His eyes will make you fall for him again and again. A glare from him will let you remember every memories you have shared.

He will look at you in the most enchanting way, and you will believe the same lies again.

He will stare directly into your eyes until you find yourself crying. You will remember that the same stare is the one he had given you two years ago when he said he's leaving, and you, can't do anything but cry and scream every letter of his name until his feet stepped on the bus.

You will remember how desperate you are to even run after the bus to see if he's crying too, but he'not.

He will stare at you still until you remember how miserable you were after he left you. You will remember all the time you are waiting for him at the bus stop; even if your parents told you to stop because they know he's not coming back anymore.

You will remember the picture of yourself staring at your window, waiting for him to pass by, until you forgot to eat your dinner again.

His eyes will make you adore him again, but you are broken enough to collect all the pieces of your your heart together.

He will make you fall in love with him once more, but I know you are stronger than before.

Please darling, do not look in his eyes anymore.