Chapter Eight

Chapter eight is in Ross's point of view.

2,206 words.

Light lemon starts and ends here

  -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

I woke up in my hotel bed with a groan. I was exhausted after yesterday. 

During the car ride Max and I had fallen asleep. Adam had taken pictures and sent them to me. I decided to not tell Max and keep them for myself since they were honestly very cute pictures.

We had arrived back at the hotels and Max and I headed up to our room, ignoring everyone else since our clothes were stiff and sandy from the fall into the lake. My shoes felt gross and y underwear was bunching up and scratching my thighs. I couldn't stand it anymore. Once we were in the hotel room, we instantly go undressed and headed into the shower. I was too tired to care about the fact that I was naked in front of Max.

Once in the shower, he let me off the hook and I was allowed to wash myself. He was too tired to fight me about it. We didn't talk o even really look at each other. We were both too tired. We were kind of like zombies if you think about it.

When we finished our shower, we brushed our teeth and put on some fresh clothes. I slipped on a new pair of boxers and a baggy white v-neck. Max put on a new pair of boxers as well, but instead of putting on a shirt, he put on some fleecy plaid pants. i couldn't help but blush when I looked at him. 

He looked over at me and noticed that I was looking at him and he smirked. He walked up to me with a slight sway in his hips, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled to him, and he pulled me closer into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood swaying to imaginary music. I leaned my head into the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent, his head laying on top of mine.

We stayed like that for several minutes, just holding onto each other and breathing in each other's scent. After several minutes, we decided that it was time for us to head to bed. We climbed into my bed this time, me going in first. Max joined me, pulled the silky white covers over us, warmth instantly spreading through my body. I little spooned with Max, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I put one of y hands under the side of my left cheek and the other softly held onto one of Max's hands. Soon, we fell asleep to each other's breathing.

I slowly opened my eyes, a reddish brown covering my vision. I pulled my head back slightly to see Max with his head buried into my chest. I smiled down at him, moving his hair back so I could kiss his forehead. In response, he smiled slightly and buried his face deeper into my chest, his arms tightening around my waist.

I sighed happily at him, wrapping my own arms around his waist, laying my chin on his head. I stayed like that with him for several minutes. I was about to fall asleep again when Max moved slightly. He groaned softly, breathing heavily through his nose. I sighed, opening my eyes again. I looked down to see Max sleepily looking up at me, a soft smile on his face. I smiled down at him and softly kissed him on the lips, him kissing back almost immediately.

We pulled apart and he sat up, me following him. He rubbed his eyes and I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Max positioned himself behind me, wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my torso as I got ready to stand up. I chuckled, wrapping m arms around his and sliding my thumb over his soft skin. He buried his face into the top of my back and I could feel the smile through my shirt. I happily smiled as w sat there in a peaceful silence.

And then the silence was interrupted  by a knock at our door. I groaned, Max's grip getting tighter on me.

"Don't leave." he whined, dragging out the 'ea'. I chuckled and brought his left hand up to my lips and kissed it.