Chapter Twelve.5

This is a smut chapter. It will be in Ross' point of view.

1,351 words.

  ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~  

The credits were rolling, a little light landing on us. The candles were out, a few popcorn kernels were in the bowl, and the sparkling wine was gone. I was sitting on Max's lap, straddling his waist, our lips locked in a heated make out session. I rolled my hips, causing Max to groan. He detached his lips from mine and moved them to my jaw, kissing down to my neck. I shivered, tilting my head to give him better access.

He nipped, sucked, and licked, until he breathed over that one spot that made me moan. I felt him smirk against my skin as he abused that spot. I was breathing a little faster, my hips continuing to roll so that both of our hard-ons were rubbing against each other.

Max detached himself from my neck, quickly going to take off my shirt. He was wearing his new flannel, so once he had my shirt off, I went as fast as I could to unbutton his.

Once I had removed his shirt, Max pushed me into the couch on my back. I moan lightly as he ran a finger done my chest and stopped just above my boner. He teased me, lightly rubbing the outside of my pants so I could barely feel it, but just enough to know it was there. He smiled against my skin and he kissed down to my jeans. He licked my boner through my pants, causing me to whimper in need, before unbuttoning my pants and slipping his hand inside.

I moaned louder than before, finally getting the touch I craved so much. He slid my pants down to my ankles, then followed them with my boxers. My erection free, he took it with one hand, his other hand holding him up. He licked from base to tip before putting me in his mouth. I gasped, the feeling so pleasurable. He slowly bobbed at first, every now and then twirling his tongue around my sensitive tip.

When my moans became more desperate, he bobbed faster and took more of me into his mouth, reaching almost to the base. I moaned louder, grabbing his hair with my fingers. I didn't tug or push him down farther, I just used his hair to give me something to hold onto. 

He pulled off of me, lingering a little on my tip. I whimpered from the loss of touch. He smiled up at me, bringing his face back to mine and kissing me.

"Come on, we can't do this on the couch." I groaned, kicking my pants and boxers off before walking with him to his room. The entire walk there was spent with our lips attached to each other.

The moment we were in his room he pushed me onto his bed. I landed on my back, pushing myself up on my elbows to watch what he was going to do. He shut his door, then proceeded to take his pants and boxers off. I saw how hard he was, and my body started working before my mind did.

I was off of the bed in an instant, walking over to him seductively. He looked at me confused as I kissed him. I bent down on my knees, taking his member in my hand and gently stroking him. he groaned, closing his eyes. They shot open when I took him into my mouth; I went all the way to the base. I looked up at him with the most innocent eyes I could, and I felt him get even harder inside of my mouth. I bobbed faster, focusing on what I was doing. I placed my hands on his hips, rubbing circles into them.

"R-Ross. Oh my god." He muttered in pleasure, and I couldn't help but feel a little proud at how I could make him feel.

"Ross, s-stop. I do-don't want to finish y- ohh shit." He was stopped by his moan, and I removed my mouth from him. He panted heavily, pulling me back up onto my feet. He kissed me deeply, walking me over to his bed where he layed me on it once more. He broke the kiss long enough to go into his draw and grab a condom and lube. He lubed his fingers before inserting one inside me. I gasped at the odd feeling, but it quickly turned into a moan at how good it felt. The second finger brought a little pain as he scissored me, but I quickly got over it. For a moment I stopped breathing when his fingers brushed over a certain spot.

"Found it." He began to assault that spot, sending jolts of electricity through my body. I was a moaning mess at the mercy of his fingers. All too soon he pulled his fingers out.

I opened my eyes that I didn't notice I had closed to see Max opening the condom. He slipped it on, leaning down to kiss me hungrily. I kissed back with as much need and passion as I could. He pulled away to look down so he could pay attention to what he was doing. I felt his tip at my entrance before it was slowly pushed in. I hissed, the initial feeling being pain. But soon that was overcome when he wrapped his hand around my throbbing member.

He went back to kissing me as he pushed himself all the way in. he stayed there for a moment, slowly jerking me off.

"Move." I spoke softly against his lips. He pulled out almost to the tip before gently thrusting back in. He repeated this, each time causing me to gasp at the small shocks of pleasure. He kept at the slow pace, and I was really needing him to go faster.

"Max, ah, oh god, Maxxyyyy, just fuck me, please." He seemed shocked by my words, but I didn't care. It had been a while since we had done this and I really needed it. 

He didn't hesitate to speed up his thrusts, causing me to cry out in pleasure. With each thrust he was going deeper inside of me. He pulled away from my lips to suck on my neck, causing the entire experience to be that much better.

I begged him to go faster, and he did, him now pushing all the way in. I moaned loudly when he hit that spot, and he angled himself to hit it every time. I was a sweating, moaning mess under him, and I loved it.

"Oh my god, Maxxy." His eyes were clouded with lust as he looked up at me.

"Do you like that?" He spoke just as he rammed into my prostate. I screamed out, followed by several moaned out 'yes's. He sat up, grabbing my legs and putting them over his shoulders.

This new position made him seem fuller inside of me, which only made everything feel better. I loved the feeling of him inside me.

"M-Max, I'm close." I panted. He groaned, nodding to me as he brought a hand back to my member.

"Me t-too, princess." We were both moaning messes. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach. Max's thrusts started to become sloppy and uneven; his hand moved faster on my member. I couldn't hold it as I came on my stomach, Max following after a couple more thrusts. He slowed down this thrusts and his hand, making sure we were both finished before pulling out.

He fell to the bed beside me, both of us panting heavily. 

"Holy heck, Max. That was, wow." He chuckled, using the arm closest to me to pull me towards him.

"Same here." I nuzzeled into his chest, our legs intertwining. Max kicked the blankets closer to his hand so he could pull them over us. I snuggled more into his body, a smile planted on my face.

"I love you, Maxxy." I looked up at him, capturing his lips in mine lovingly and he kissed back.

"I love you too, Rossy." I giggled at the name, laying my head back on his chest. I closed my eyes, his arms wrapped around me protectively. If this is what love is like, then I never want to fall out of it.

Super sorry this is so late. I had a lot of chores to do. I did this in forty-ish minutes, so I hope it isn't bad. Thank you guys for the support. <3