ix

i can't sleep.

even with the window open, allowing cool air to chill the room, i'm unable to sleep. i'm feeling homesick, i want to be with my family back at home. i feel jealous of my roommate who's snoring softly below me. he's not tossing and turning like i am, he's sleeping peacefully.

i would call ashton but he's still away at his parent's house. calling calum probably wouldn't be a good idea, considering how a lot of problems are revolving around him at the moment.

i get up, climbing the first few bars of the ladder.

michael's delicate face is smothered against his pillow and drool runs down his face; i must admit, that makes him slightly less attractive. nether less, he's still a stunner.

i mentally argue with myself. i'm afraid to wake up him because he might flip out on me and yell at me for waking him up for something as stupid as feeling homesick.

i decide to take a risk and i poke michael on his bare chest softly. i withdraw my hand when michael stirs slightly and his eyes flutter open. his luminous green eyes seem to glow in the dark as he looks around tiredly.

"hey," i say softly.

michael blinks and he drowsily picks up his phone. the harsh light makes him squint. he rubs his eyes and lowers the brightness on his phone.

"it's four in the morning. unless you bought me chicken nuggets, you're about to fucking die." michael's husky voice seems raspier due to his sleepiness.

"i don't want to die," i climb back down and retreat into my blankets and hide.

"luke!" michael screams annoyedly. "you cock-hungry stripper!"

"that's not very nice!" i retort.

"bitch, prepare to get wrecked." michael grumbles, an animalistic growl rumbling from his throat.

i cling even harder to the blankets when i hear michael roll to his side and make his way down the ladder.

"please don't kill me!" i beg when i feel michael's presence. his weight makes a dip in the mattress and i'm fully aware of his hands roaming my torso through the blanket.

i feel the blanket being ripped off my body and michael glares at me with a murderous expression. compared to his beautiful chest inked with artsy swirls and words, my bare chest looks boring and plain. my eyes flicker down to his crotch area and he's only wearing a pair of his boxers which makes the outline of his dick very prominent.

i clasp my hands together and start praying to god.

"i hope you suffer, you thirsty eyeball." michael continues as he forces a leg on both sides of my body and straddles me.

all my fears of dying drift away. suddenly, all that matters to me is the feeling of michael's crotch pressed against mine. i suck in a deep breath of air as michael grinds on me. i don't think it's intentional, he's just leaning forward. i don't think he's as affected as i am, he doesn't even seem fazed.

i'm straight, i shouldn't be feeling this way.

i shut my eyes and expect a solid punch to the face but it never comes. instead michael lowers his body until our chests are pressed against each other and i can feel his steady heart beating. i hope he doesn't feel mine thumping uncontrollably.

his head rests in the crook of my neck and he spreads his limbs apart to completely drape me. his soft lilac hair tickles my nose, making me twitch a bit. he uses his free arm to lightly place the blanket over our bodies.

"i'll kill you later. now, i'll use you as my mattress." michael murmurs softly in my ear.

"okay," i reply breathily.

michael shifts and cuddles into my side. i feel michael's plump lips hover around my neck, making goosebumps rise on my skin. i shiver.

i'm feeling somewhat brave and i lightly wrap my arms around his waist to bring him closer. he doesn't resist which brings a smile to my face. i like this side of michael. my grin fades away when i realize that when we both wake up, i'll probably face a completely different michael.

i try to brush the thought away enjoy the moment as i live it.

yolo right?