epilogue

five years later..

"go fuck yourself!" my wonderful husband yells at the man holding a blinding camera in his hands.

of course, that doesn't subdue the flashes whatsoever. if anything, it only fuels the desperation even further. paparazzi surround us and i start to feel claustrophobic. michael holds me close to his chest and shuffles past the crowd but it's not enough to prevent me from getting extremely nervous.

"luke! when's the new book coming out?"

"michael, smile for the camera!"

"when's your sex tape being released?"

"what was the inspiration for your most recent work of art?"

"all of you, fuck off!" michael screams once more before he gently pushes me into the awaiting limousine. he climbs in after, breathing heavily and massaging his temples.

"are you okay baby?" i whisper, kissing his jawline softly.

"they're just so annoying," michael grumbles. "i hate human beings. each and every one of them."

"even me?" i giggle, poking his stomach lightly.

"you don't count, you're not human. i consider you an angel." michael grins, the mischievous twinkle in his dazzling green eyes never fading over all the years we've been together. he never lost that charm of his either.

"fuck, i love you." i smile, grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"i love you more," michael replies huskily.

it falls silent between us. but it's a beautiful, much needed silence filled with our steady breathing. silence isn't something michael and i get often; i treasure every moment i can get my hands on. with michael being the most famous artist in america and me being a bestselling author, there's not much time we get to spend for ourselves.

we moved many times. from the sweet suburbans of new york, to the slightly busier streets of boston, to the vibrant state of california and finally back to a nice penthouse in the busy city of new york.

as a developing artist, michael would move around a lot to get a solid start to his career. his hard work all finally paid off as he's now one of the most successful artist in the world.

moving around all the time wasn't easy. settling down in a completely new place every few months was definitely a struggle but being with michael was worth it.

a thought fights itself into my mint and suddenly, i burst into laughter which alarms michael.

"what?" he demands, gripping onto his seatbelt.

"i was just thinking of what the guy said. you know, the one who asked us when our sex tape is being released?" i giggle hysterically to myself.

michael relaxes and breaks into a soft chuckle as well. "is tomorrow a good day?" he jokes.

"perfect day," i agree teasingly.

"this thing is so uncomfortable," michael announces, changing the subject. he tugs on his tuxedo roughly.

"well you need to keep it on for another few hours. ashton and calum will murder us if we don't look our best for their wedding," i state, looking at michael with wide blue eyes.

"if they want me to look my best, i will honestly come to the wedding butt naked." michael replies, looking deadly serious

"as much as everyone would love that, i doubt that it's even legal for you to be strutting around and showing your junk." i lean into his shoulder tiredly.

"that's a shame," michael grins, wrapping his arms around my waist. "maybe i'll come in just my boxers then."

"ashton and calum wore proper tuxedoes to our wedding, let's try to do the same back." i suggest gently.

"but the world must see my spiderman underwear!" michael insists.

"let's keep that to my eyes only," i kiss him gently.

"anything for you," michael murmurs against my lips.

michael unbuckles the seatbelt and climbs on top of me. our driver glances at us uneasily but he doesn't speak up. probably because michael and i are paying him big bucks. the driver simply averts his gaze back to the road and closes the partition to give michael and i our privacy.

"michael," i whine as he straddles me. "you're wrinkling my tux!"

"just take it off then," michael shrugs unapologetically.

"michael!" i pout when he attacks me with his lips.

i feel kisses being showered all over my face and neck. michael softly sucks on my collarbone and i pretend like i'm not enjoying it.

"can't this wait until after their wedding?" i complain.

"fine," michael pouts, sitting up straight.

my eyes scan the surroundings from behind the tinted window. i see a steady flow of guests weaving themselves into the crowd as they wait.

"our old university works magic," michael comments randomly.

"huh?" i ask distractedly.

"first you and i get married after being put together as roommates and now ash and cal are doing the same. that university works better than tinder." michael explains deeper.

"i guess it's true," i shrug in agreement.

i open the door and get out. as i expected, we're greeted with hushed screams and pointing. michael protectively drapes an arm over my shoulders as we walk into the building. we try to ignore the people taking pictures of us like we're some sort of thing on display in a museum.

"i'm so happy to have you in my life," michael kisses my temple. "i love you."

"believe me, i love you more." i argue.

michael kisses me again. this time it's a long sweet kiss to my lips.

"oh but baby, that's impossible."

-

hitting you up with an epilogue, i really hope you enjoy. i've been working hard on some new stories for you to read since roommates along with all my original stories i began with have ended.

mcdonalds's:

"hey, can i get an order of your mcdick?"

in which michael stops by mcdonald's every day to see the pretty blond boy working there.

sexual!michael
innocent!luke

-

english:

"hey!"

"uh, me no speak english"

in which michael's pretends not to speak english so the annoying blond will stop bothering him.

social!luke
rude!michael

-

changing rooms:

"oh fuck! i'm so sorry!"

in which michael forgets to lock the door in his changing room and luke accidentally walks in.

feminine!michael
horny!luke

anyways, peace out my lovelies

- rose (aka @-riptidemuke