Her New Beginning

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters, Masashi Kishimoto is the owner and I'm quite grateful for him creating it.

*3rd Person POV*

-10 year old Lilith-

Lilith was wondering the streets of the Hidden Shadow Village (I know it isn't a real village, just roll with it) with groceries in her hands. She was out getting food for herself since nobody would take her in. She lived out in a dark forest with nothing but a cave to seek shelter in. As she walks towards the gates to leave, she feels people stare at her with hateful looks.

"Oh look, it's the Demon..." Woman number one says to another lady.

"Yea, I heard that she is living alone now. Good, nobody needs to be burdened with that...thing." Woman number two sneers, a disgusted look in her eyes.

Lilith looks down at her feet sadly, they all hated her and she didn't know why. Was it her freakish hair? Or her eyes? Maybe it was because she didn't have a family? Lilith didn't know why but she was shunned by almost everybody in the village...even the Shadokage (Roll with it) hated her.

"What did I do wrong..." She whispered to herself, tears forming in her blue eyes.

Lilith exited the village and returned to her little cave. She didn't have much...a jacket, a bag, food and a little bottle of water. Nobody would give her food or water, only a nice old woman who would give her some things for free. She would have to be sneaky though or the villagers might turn against her. Lilith was grateful for the lady's generosity...if it wasn't for her, she would be dead.

"Why do I have to be so different...?"

That question repeated in her head so many times. She never found an answer though. About a month later, the whole village burned to the ground and it was her fault. She was in the village getting some more food when some people attacked her. This struck panic and fear into her.

-Flash Back-

Lilith was walking back from getting the necessary things she needed for survival when some ninja appeared in front of her.

"Are you Lilith Shadow?" The tallest male asked, which made Lilith back up slowly. The man noticed this and pulled out his weapons, along with the two other men behind him.

"W-what do you want from me?" The scared little girl asked which caused the man to chuckle.

"Everyone wants you dead, we're getting paid a great sum of money for you."

The men lunge at the defenseless girl about to strike but it never came. Some sort of fiery beast came out of her body and started to attack the men.

Lilith watched as it tore the men apart limb from limb, seeming to enjoy killing them. Screams were heard from behind her which causes her and the beast to turn around. The villagers were all running away from her...some fainting when they saw the beast behind her.

The fiery beast jumped over Lilith's head and relentlessly started to attack the villagers.

Lilith's eyes widen and she makes a run for the gate. She passed by many ANBU from the Shadow Village but she didn't care. She was scared and confused. Many of them tried to stop her but she just ran faster. Once she was out of the village, she turned around to see it all on fire.