Bell Test... Becoming A Ninja!

Hello my amazing people! Another update - le' gasp!
Anyhow I'm kinda fuzzy on some of the stuff the happened during the bell test so don't yell at me please!!! I'm trying MUH hardest!!! 😫

-3rd Person POV-

It was a nice and quiet morning. Nothing seemed to be disturbing the peaceful silence. Well that was until Crimson did.

"WAKEY WAKEY BRAT! WE HAVE A SURVIVAL TRAINING THINGY YOU NEED TO DO! Also I made breakfast...NOW COME ON!"

Lilith groaned in annoyance but got up anyways, not wanting to deal with Crimsons temper. "Yea, yea *Yawn* I'm coming...I just gotta find my English."

"What?"

"...just get out."

Without another word, Crimson slammed the door allowing Lilith some peace. As quickly as she could, Lilith got a shower and threw on a pair of black shorts and a blue tank top. She put her hair up in a high pony-tail having her bangs swoop onto the left side I her face. She then went to the kitchen and sat with Crimson.

"So may I ask why we're doing survival training when we already did that in the academy?"

"No you may not."

"..."

"... ☺️ ..."

"I really don't like you right now..." Lilith sighed and silently ate her food as Crimson just gave her a goofy grin also eating her food.

-Time Skip-

"YOUR LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at us in unison. Crimson sweat-dropped and scratched the back of her head.

"We're earlier then Kakashi-Sensei!" Came Lilith's smart reply making Crimson nod.
"Yea! At least we're here before he is so were not really late!"

"Yo-"

"YOUR LATE!!!"

'Again? Can they be any louder...?' Lilith thought to herself.

"Heheh, sorry. A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way..."

Naruto and Sakura mumbled while Sasuke just grunted.

"Anyhow, the point of this exam is to get these bells-" Kakashi holds up three bells. "If you manage to get these said bells, you will pass! You may use any weapon of choice-"

"But Kakashi-Sensei, that's dangerous!" Sakura shouted. Crimson just rolled her eyes.
"It's not like your going to hit us...weaklings like you don't stand a chance."

That made Naruto mad as he lunged for Kakashi. Sakura gasped and Sasuke looked momentarily surprised.

"I didn't say start yet, but you came at me with the intent to kill...I'm starting to like you guys. Alright start!"

-Lilith's POV-

We all jumped back and concealed ourselves. We meaning Sasuke, Sakura and I. Naruto stood out in the open facing Kakashi.

"You and me, fight one on one! Right here, right now!"

"Your a little odd from the rest..." Kakashi states as he looks around the forest.

"Oh yea!? The only thing odd here is your haircut!"

I stifle a laugh at Naruto's statement. 'This kid...has so much (determination!) to learn...'

"A Thousand Years of Death!"

"...What did I miss?" I asked myself. "Kakashi using a butt rape technique..." Came Crimsons reply which made me jump out of my skin.