VII: Sentimental Talk & Lunch

Katelyn POV

I didn't let him finish his sentence. I quickly asked him "Why do you like me? You don't even know me."

Travis answered, "Well I would say it's because you're pretty but I thinks it's more than that. I like your attitude and your sternness and sometimes you have a soft side."

I felt my self heating up a lot for the first time in my life. "I think you're nice and you help your friends and you want to know what's going on so you can fix a soon to be disaster" Travis continued, "You wanted to know why I love you so much and I told you. I understand if you don't like me back"

He starts walking out the door. I feel water forming in my eyes and I hug him. He looks at me confused. His eyes start watering and he turns red, then hugs me back. "I may not love you the way you love me but I think we can be really great friends" I reassured him. We stood hugging eachother for what seemed like forever. Then we heard more tears and we looked up at eachother and it wasn't either of us. We looked sideways, still hugging eachother, and saw Aphmau crying tears of happiness.

"T-that was adorable g-guys" Aphmau gushed. "A-Aphmau I didn't know you were here!" Travis and I exclaimed.

We jumped off eachother. "It's not what you think. I know I always fangirl and stuff. And make fun of crushes, but that was deep and deserves to be a secret. You guys would make great friends!" Aphmau explained. Travis and I looked at eachother and hugged again. I think Travis is going to make a great friend.

Travis POV

After Aphmau said everything to us, she talked rather fast, me and Katelyn looked at eachother then hugged again.

I really like Katelyn and I will never do anything like I did before ever again. She doesn't deserve it. Why did my flirty instincts kick in at that moment.

I apologised and she forgave me. With a hug! I would have preferred a kiss. Ahh Travis stop it. Katelyn doesn't like it you shouldn't like it either. I'll invite her and our "clique", lol, to lunch.

I'll ask Katelyn what she wants. And Aphmau too I guess since she's here. "Guys, let's get some lunch. It's on me. What do you guys want?" I asked.

Aphmau answered "OLIVE GARDEN!!" How did I know.

"I feel like trying that place down the street called Charades" Katelyn said. "Me too!" Aphmau exclaimed. I nodded with a smile to both of them.

~Said time skip to The Guys house~

"Hey guys" I told the boys in the living room, "I want to take everyone to lunch".

The boys looked at eachother and smirked, "Is Travis trying to make this him and katelyn's date?"

They asked slyly. "Guys don't even go there. Don't even talk about stuff like that about me and Katelyn." I commanded, "let's go. The women are waiting at aphmaus house".

We got in the car and arrived at aphmaus house. Katelyn was dressed fancy-like, wow, Aphmau was over dressed, and Kawaii~chan was also over dressed.

Katelyn POV

Each of us had to take one of the guys hands.

Zane and Kawaii~chan held hands. Aphmau and Laurence held hands and Aphmau was as red as a tomato. (Aaron hasn't moved in yet) That left me, lucinda, Garroth,Travis, and Danté.

Travis started walking over to me and I quickly grabbed Garroth's hand. Travis looked a little sad and started walking to lucinda but Danté had beaten him to it. Travis was left on his own.

I felt bad and called him to hold my other hand. He quickly smiled, grabbed it and we left.

We walked since it wasn't far. I looked at Garroth and he was deep red. I giggled and squeezed him hand a little. That made him blush even more. He wasn't even looking at me.

I looked at Travis and he looked like he was in some kind of daydream. I did the same thing and squeezed his hand. He looked at me with that same day-dream face. Then snapped out of it. "Oh uh hi" he said. "Hi..." I answered.

We arrived at the place and got our table. It had a booth on one side and chairs on the other. Garroth,Aphmau, Laurence, Kawaii~chan, and Zane were on the booth side. Me, Travis, Lucinda, and Danté were on the chairs side.

I sat next to Travis. Aphmau sat between Garroth and Laurence and was still blushing like crazy. Hmm seems like she has some little crushes. Heheh.

Laurence and Garroth were looking at her with relaxed eyelids and were smiling.

Lucinda and Danté were sitting next to eachother and smiling and raising their eyebrows at eachother.

Kawaii~chan and Zane sat together and Zane had his arm around her.

Travis and I seemed like the awkward ones. We weren't doing anything.

The waiter finally came around and we all ordered. Travis told the waiter we would share macaroni. I tried convincing the waiter otherwise but it seemed like once he got an order, there was no going back.

When the food arrived I split the macaroni in half but Travis poured his half on mine "Hey. We have to act official in this fancy restaurant." He whispered.

"Ugh" I said and ate the macaroni. Travis stared at me the whole time the way Laurence and Garroth stared at Aphmau. I stared back but after a few seconds I busted out a silly face.

"Heheh. Your funny! I like that about you Katelyn. I love everything about you Katelyn!" He said with hands on my waist. He took them off the same way he did when he pinned me.

"I'm. So so sorry Katelyn. Very. Sorry." Travis apologised. I laughed because he had macaroni on his chin. I got a paper towel and wiped it off.

Then an announcement came on "Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the grand opening of Charades. We'll do some dancing. Let's start off with lean and dab." The host explained.

"YEEEES!!!" Garroth yelled and ran to the dance floor. Everyone laughed and went except for me and Travis. "You're not gonna go dance?" I asked him.

He answered, "Nah. I don't know how to dab correctly heheh"
He turned bright red. "Aww it's okay" I grabbed his hand for reassurance. I suddenly felt this urge. I don't know what it was but it was telling me too...

Hi Ninja Kittles! This kinda cliffhanger is really obvious. But ehh. Anywho, the reason I wrote this chapter so sentimental is to give Katelyn a push in the whole relationship. Then they'll get to the cute crushing stage!! Eek! Anyway bai! And don't forget, Stay Kawaii🍓🍉🍒❣

-Bubble