XIX: The Shrine

Galaxy POV

"Oh.. Galaxy~chan thought mom and dad left her.." Galaxy~chan explained to Kawaii~chan.

Galaxy~chan then looked to her right and saw a white haired boy, "Um..who is this..he yelled your name earlier. I feel awkward letting out emotions in front of him..."

Galaxy~chan told Kawaii~chan. "Oh! That's Travis~kun. Sorry Travis~kun Galaxy~chan stops talking in third person when she isn't around family and friends. She's also Kawaii~chan's twin! But Galaxy~chan likes the color purple, pink, and blue!"

Travis POV

So she's Kawaii~chan's twin. She looks like her except she has blue highlights in her pink hair. She has the same outfit as Kawaii~chan but it's light purple. Her bow is also light purple. Like a lilac color. She has pink shoes and gloves.

She talks almost like Kawaii~chan but her voice is more squeaky. I asked, "Kawaii~chan is she younger than you?"
"Yes! By 43 seconds!" Kawaii~chan told me.

"Yeah I'm Galaxy! Or Galaxy~chan. You can call me either one." She explained. "

Okay let's get to the others!" I recommended. We walked up to them and we told them it was Kawaii~chan's twin. We decided to all meet at katelyn's house. Aphmau, Aaron, me, Katelyn, and Kawaii~chan were sitting on one couch.

I guess somehow lucinda and Garroth got in a fight on the way over here. Man, it's hard keeping a relationship with Lucinda isn't it.

~Said time skip to when everyone leaves~

Galaxy POV

We decided that Galaxy~chan would stay with Zane and Kawaii~chan at their house. They have a guest room thank goodness.

Katelyn POV

Now that Kawaii~chan moved out, we took down all the pink in her room and put it in boxes. She's moving out just in time.

She's getting married tomorrow.

We used the blank room as Gavin's bedroom. The bed is still in there which is good but it doesn't have any blankets.

He borrowed one of mine for the night. Keana and Jarlee still have to sleep on the same bed but they don't care.

Kawaii~chan was still here but she was downstairs "taking care of business". I decided to go downstairs and I saw her playing with some mini familiar action figures.

This....has..changed from when I last saw it...  It isn't #Garmau anymore. That's for one thing. It's #Jarvin.............okay.

"Kawaii~chan..how long has this been here..?" I asked.

She got startled by the question but didn't answer. "Kawaii~chan can you. .... I-Irene..I..." Gavin said looking right on edge of tearing up.

Keana and Jarlee came downstairs. "Oh Katelyn do........................this. Is." (Sparta! No jk lol) Jarlee said shocked.

"Oh.. Kawaii~chan didn't want anyone to find out. She tried packing as much as she could but ended up playing with them." Kawaii~chan said sticking up for herself.

Jarlee and Keana went upstairs but Gavin stayed down here. "Kawaii~chan.. I can't believe..I wanted to talk in third person like you..but.." Gavin said sadly.

"No! Gavin~kun.." She kneeled down to Gavin's height, "Kawaii~chan knows what this feels like. She gets it. You're upset. But that doesn't mean giving up her trust. Please forgive Kawaii~chan..."

She put her hands on Gavin's cheeks and kissed him lightly on his forehead. Gavin went upstairs. Then he peeped around the doorway and said, "Thank you Kawaii~chan. Gavin~kun forgives you."

He smiled then went to the room. "Kawaii~chan thinks she just found the ringman for her wedding!~"

Hiya-doodle-doo! This is a pretty short chapter but the last sentence is a huge clue for next chapter. I know, I know, I'm super cliche and predictable but why not? But you know me. I'll probably put I plot twist. I honestly don't know if this is a bad strategy but I make up the story as I go. Just wing it lol. This idea was from my brother: Gavin Eagerfirebeast he was the one I based my character Gavin off of. As I've said many times before haha! In any case, remember!
Stay kawaii✌🏻️🍒🍒🍓

-Bubble