XXIV: Wedding! Part 3 Book Finale

Katelyn POV

Hawaii?! I look at Kawaii~chan who seemed to be on the verge crying. I actually felt horrible for her.

After wondering around for a little, we rented out a hotel so we could stay in it over night. We each got our own rooms and it was pretty darn epic.

We were hungry so we got some food in the dining hall. It looked really elegant. I got lasagna and it seemed like it would taste delicious. But let me tell you this, the food there was crap! It was horrible!

We left and found out there was a Charades here on Hawaii. It was way better than the other one. Even the food was better.

A slow song came up and I just finished eating my macaroni. I heard a conversation between Aaron and someone else, "*mumble* ask her *mumble* that okay?" The other person didn't talk loud enough for me to hear.

Aaron walked out and started toward me, "Would you like to dance?" Dance? Did he...like me too? I looked at Aph and she was asking Travis to dance.

I looked at aaron with a smirk and got up, "Why not?" I thought I heard a growl somewhere but I didn't acknowledge it. We started dancing but the song had finished. It changed to a different song and people started dancing with whoever they were with but then switched with the person next to them. The song was upbeat and fun. Aaron and I were dancing together and we were awesome! We were such a good team.

Kawaii~chan and Zane were next to us and we switched. I ended up with Zane. I rolled my eyes but danced with him anyway. He was really bad.

I looked at Kawaii~chan and Aaron and I swear I saw Aaron wink at Aphmau, who was now dancing with Nicole. I guess instead of switching to another boy she switched with a girl. I looked at Travis and he was with Dante. Then I also swear I saw Aph wink at Dante. He winked back.

Suddenly, Dante spun Travis like a ballerina all they way to where me and Zane were. Then we switched again and I ended up with...Travis...

He smiled at me and I half smiled back in response.

An announcement came on, "We are here to honor the wedding of Kawaii~chan and Zane! Come up here so we can get ya all married and stuff!" Kawaii~chan and Zane smiled at eachother and tore off their clothes. Under them was Kawaii~chan's wedding dress and Zanes tuxedo.

They walked up to the front and Aphmau also tore off her clothes but under hers was a priest outfit.

Wait, if this is where they are getting married, why did we have to rehearse?!

I was getting really steamed up but then I felt a hand grab mine. I smiled at looked at Travis, the one who grabbed my hand.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. He softly put his lips against mine. He was not a very good kisser but the kiss was soft and sweet.

We pulled apart and looked back at the wedding.

3rd person POV

Aphmau was standing in front of an alter, "Zane Ro'meave, do you take Kawaii~chan to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold until the day you both die?"

"I do"

"And Kawaii~chan, do you take Zane to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold until the day you both die?"

"Kawaii~chan does!"

"You may give a smoochie to your poochie or, um, kitty"

Then Zane held Kawaii~chan and she leaned back in his arms and stuck a leg up and an arm out. After that, they kissed and the ceiling opened. Suddenly there lanterns flying out of it. Each one had a memory made ever since high school. Galaxy and Garroth kissed and so did Aphmau and Aaron. Jarlee and Gavin hugged and finally followed eachother back on Fastgram. Laurance kissed Keana lightly on the cheek to see her reaction and she reacted all right. She fainted right there on the spot.

It was definitely a magical night and everyone had a great time.

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyuuuuhhh! What's going on guys? This is the end of this story. Every story has to come to an end. Hope you enjoyed and special thanks to tigersliger_29 for helping me come up with the idea for the wedding! Anyway cya later Bubblekins!
Stay Kawaii Forever✌🏻️🍓🍉🍒

-Bubble