Locker Buddies *Chapter One*

Luke's pov:
I walk into another year or school which means another year of homework, another year of annoying people, and another year of tiresome sports. Oh and another year of a relationship that I don't understand.  I've loved Carlie for a very long time and I can't imagine my life without her. But lately every little thing that goes wrong just makes me snap at her and it always messes things up, and I just don't feel the connection between us that I used to and I don't think she feels it either.
Ashton's pov: 
I start at my new school in exactly 10 minutes and I still don't think I'm ready for it. I walk through the doors and I try to find my locker. I'm having an unbelievably hard time finding it ,so I try to find someone who looks nice and willing to help. I notice a boy a few yards away with his letter jacket on. I automatically notice how attractive he is. I straighten my flower crown on my head and sheepishly walk over to him. I ask him to help me without making direct eye contact and he agrees to help me with happiness in his tone. We find my locker which happens to be right next to his!
"Omg we're gonna be locker buddies all year!", he squeals with excitement.
Which is the last thing I expected to hear coming from a jock in a letter jacket, but I'm not one to judge so I don't mention it.
"Yeah that's great!", I say back.
"Well I got to go.", he says sadly
"Oh okay bye..." , I leave my sentence realizing I don't know his name.
"Luke.", he finishes for me.
"Oh cool, I'm Ashton", I reply.
"Alright I'll see you at lunch?"
I nod my head in agreement. This is gonna be a good year.

☆~☆Author's note:
Hi beans I hope yall enjoyed the first chapter of Romeo or Juliet
! Love you guys!
Social media-
Instagram: main- mckinnely_slays
Spam- _SadAvacado_
Snapchat: fivemge
Twitter: mckinnely_slays
Tumblr: onesies-and-bandtees
Much love, Mick xx♡