Chapter 2- Lunch and Leaves

*directly following the last chapter*
Ashton's pov:
The bell rings signaling that 3rd period is over and it's time for lunch. I'm making my way to the cafeteria when Luke comes up beside me and booty bumps me.
"Heyyyy do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?", he asks enthusiastically.
"Yeah sure!"
We make our way to the cafeteria and I'm confused when Luke grabs my wrist and pulls me over to a grassy area were two boys around our age are sitting in the grass. The one with the odd? green hair looks up and waves. Luke sits down and pats the grass next to him. I take a seat and notice the pretty leaves falling on the sidewalk next to us. The dark haired boy looks up at me,
"Hi I'm Calum and this is my boyfriend Michael", he says while pointing to himself and the green haired boy next to him.
"Hello I'm Ashton, I'm new, Luke is my locker buddy."
"Nice to meet you Ashton are you in 10th grade?", Michael asks.
"Yep!",I say popping the p.
"Cool us too!", Calum and Michael said simultaneously.
For the rest of lunch Luke, Mikey, Calum, and I have meaningless conversations and laugh at each other as we try to build houses with the leaves falling around us.
Luke's pov:
I felt an odd pang of jealousy when Ashton was talking to Cal and Mike. I'm not sure why though. I shouldn't be jealous because 1st Cal and Mike are together, 2nd I literally just met Ashton today, and 3rd I should be happy that my friends are gettin along with him. The bell rings and we all part and go to our classes, gah I can't wait for this day to be over.

☆~☆ Author's note :
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thoughts on Luke already catching feelings for Luke? Also thoughts on MALUM because they're honestly my power couple like Cake can just leave at this point.
☆ Social media:
Instagram: main- mckinnely_slays Spam- _SadAvacado_
Snapchat: fivemge
Twitter: mckinnely_slays
Tumblr: onesies-and-bandtees
Much love, Mick xx ♡