-Chapter 5- Everything's ok.

Luke's pov:
      I pull up to Ashton's house and sprint up to the door knocking enthusiastically. Ashton and I are going to the park today to meet up with Cal and Mike, kind of like a double date type thing, I'm so excited.
         Ashton opens the door and looks up at me. He looks like he's been sick all night and I'm really worried.
   "Ashy what's wrong, hun?"
He doesn't even reply he just starts crying and hugs me. I pick him up and carry him to his room. After I lay him down I go downstairs to talk to his mum.
      "Hello Mrs.Irwin.", I say politely as I enter the kitchen.
   "Oh Luke dear, just call me mum!", she says and I smile at her.
"I came down here to ask if Ashton was sick last night?"
     "I'm not sure but I heard him moving around a lot, I don't think he slept very much. I was hoping maybe that you could get him to tell you what's wrong?", she smile at me hopefully.
     "I'll do my best.", I say trying to cheer her up.
  "Thanks honey, it means a lot"
"No problem Anne, I mean mum!"
She laughs slightly and I make my way back upstairs to Ashton's room.
He's fallen asleep so I turn on a movie to keep me occupied while he rests. I text Cal and tell him that Ash wasn't feeling well then shut off my phone.
~half an hour later~
The movie is coming to an end so I look over at Ashton. He opens his mouth and stretches yawning loudly. He sits up and crawls into my lap, trying to go back to sleep.
I tsk at him, "No no Ash stay awake you need to tell me what's wrong."
He frowns and moves his head from my shoulder to look at me. I look at his features taking in how cute he looks while he pouts. I lean towards him and kiss his pouty lips. He pulls away and covers his face attempting to hide his blush. I pull his hands away from his face and he looks at me with a shy grin.
     "Still not talking I see, well I'll have to do something about that!"
He tries to squirm of my grip, but I hold him tighter. I flip him over onto the bed and start tickling his sides. He kicks and giggles trying his best not to say a word. I stop, but before he can move from my grip I scatter kisses all over his face. He still won't talk, so I put my forehead against his and stare at him.
   "Ashton. Ashton this is Lukey speaking. I need you to talk to me. Pleaseeee!"
He rolls from underneath me, "Fine fine Lukey you win!"
Ashton's pov:
After I tell Luke that he won, he gets off my bed and dances around the room like a 5 year old. He sits back down on the bed and looks at me seriously. I know that he wants me to tell him why I didn't feel well, but I'm so embarrassed because it's such a silly reason. He scoots closer to me and pulls me into his lap so that my back is against his stomach. He rests his chin on my head and sighs waiting for me to talk.
"OK so last night I didn't fall asleep until very late. But when I fell asleep i had this nightmare. It was terrible."
He hums in response, hinting that he wants me to go on.
"It was about you. We were having this terrible argument and you stormed out. You left me all alone. Then at school everyone shoved me and laughed at me because I was alone. Then everyone told me that you got back with Carlie and sure enough it was true. You were with her in the hall. You walked past me and pushed me. I was so upset and even Mike and Cal wouldn't talk to me."
I stopped and took a deep breath. Trying not to cry thinking about the terrible dream.
"I woke up and walked around for bit. Then I tried to go back to sleep but everytime the dream would start over."
I sniffle a few times and Luke doesn't say anything. I move off of his lap and turn to face him. He just hugs me. And he doesn't let go.
"Ashton do you remember what I promised you?", I nod in response.
"I will never, ever leave you. Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I love you."
I hold on to him tighter and I know that everything's ok.