OUR FIRST DARE! The sentence was too big! T-T

uf sans. i dare you to put on a pink tutu and highheels get a ghetto blaster. go to grillbys. and then dance to im sexy and i know it by lmfao. ON. THE. TABLE.

Question by: brokendollhouse13

UfSans: ....

UtSans: *..... I am so sorry you all got dragged in this... hmpt!...

Ramen-Sansy525: ...You're laughing... T-T

UtSans: * I... I don't know what you're talking about...

UfSans: I-I c-can't! I can't d-do this! 

Ramen-Sansy525: YOU'RE CAN'T BACK OUT! YOU HAVE TO! 

Random Co-Worker: THEY'RE RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO! *pushes Uf to the ground*

~Everyone is shocked...~

UfSans: *Starts to tear up* B-But... I-I... I CAN'T! *Starts hyperventilating*

Ramen-Sansy525: Oh great! Now he's gonna die... and on my floor... T-T

UtSans: * RAMEN!?

Ramen-Sansy525: What?

UtSans: * He's having a panic attack and all you can say is that!?

Ramen-Sansy525: Oh! He's fine!

*runs over to Uf* UsSans: Ok! Calm down! It's fine... You don't have to do it... right?

Ramen-Sansy525: Uh! Yeah he has to! THIS IS THE FIRST DARE! WE CAN'T JUST SAY NO!

UsSans: Aw... but...

UtSans: This dare is a little extreme for UfSans, don't you think...?

Ramen-Sansy525: Yeah... but... *Looks at Uf*......... *Sigh* Alright... but it's up to brokendollhouse13... They can either change their dare or he HAS TO DO IT!

UsSans: Hey did you hear that! You don't have to! At least for the time being...

UfSans: *calming down* .... Ok... huff* 

*Everyone hugs Uf again*

Ramen-Sansy525: *Sigh* I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone... Also... CO WORKER! WHY ARE YOU HERE!? I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO GET MEH MEAT!?

Random Co-Worker: THERE WASN'T ANY! BESIDES! WE GOT NO MONEY! WHO DO YOU THINKS FUNDING THIS!? THE MOON!?

Ramen-Sansy525: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU PUSHED ONE OF MY GUEST AND MADE HIM CRY! GO GET MY GODDAMN MEAT!

Random Co-Worker: FINE! *Leaves angrily*

Ramen-Sansy525: BYE PEEPZ!