Fragile Uf!

Dare by: yamixyugifan

I dare ht sans to watch a marathon of the bleach animes by himself until he is picked up / Or he could watch death note your choice ramen sansy this is your story

Ramen-Sansy525: T-T... You peeps really want me to die, huh? *Turns to UtSans and nods, holding out hand*

UtSans: *Nods, sighs, and gives Ramen the complete DVD set of Death note*

Ramen-Sansy525: *Turns back to door like a badass* Welp...

UsSans: Ramen...

Ramen-Sansy525: I'M GOIN IN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Bashes through the door hole, knocking back HtSans*

HtSans: ... *Smiles and brings axe to face only to stop*

Ramen-Sansy525: *Unholy shrieking* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Puts DVD into the DVD player and presses play* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Runs back out and slams door shut again.*

UsPapyrus: You all are ok, right?

UsSans: Yes Pap! It's not like they tried to saw us in half!

UfPapyrus: Well I don't care! I'm leave-!

Ramen-Sansy525: AHHHHHhhh- That wasn't so bad... *Huff* *Huff* AND OH NO YOU DON'T!

UfPapyrus: Oh really now!

Ramen-Sansy525: Yes really! You can leave! I don't give a shit! Leave the Sans though!

UfPapyrus; I am NOT leaving him with YOU!

Ramen-Sansy525: Why!?

UsPapyrus: YOU'RE INSANE!

Ramen-Sansy525: EXCUSE ME!?

UfSans: It's o-ok Boss... I'll b-be home soon...

UfPapyrus: NO! NO WAY! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT OR EVEN KILLED THANKS TO THIS DUMBASS!

Ramen-Sansy525: HEY! I MAY BE A DUMBASS BUT... I'M A GENIUS TOO!

UsPapyrus: That make no sense!

Ramen-Sansy525: EXACTLY! Besides, it's not like he's made of glass or anyt-

UfPapyrus: He has 1 hp and he's the size of a fucking child! Of course he's fragile!

UfSans: Y-Yeah! Wait... T-T Fragile? Child?

UfPapyrus: NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE HIM WEARING SUCH... DISGUSTING ATTIRE!

Ramen-Sansy525: IT'S FUCKING CUTE!

UfPapyrus: THAT'S THE POINT! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE WE LIVE MOTHER FUCKER!? YOU CAN'T BE CUTE!

Ramen-Sansy525: But he was already cute before he put on the dress! (TnT)

UfSans: N-NO! I WASN'T! (>///<)

UsPapyrus: (T/□//T)

UsSans (Puppy dog face): Pap-eeey!?

UfPapyrus: ... That's not the point either...

UfSans: ヽ( ; Д; )ノ Uahhhhh!

Ramen-Sansy525: ... That's it! I'M NOT LISTENING TO THIS! ACTIVATING POWERS!

*Ramen teleports to a different room, only with the Sanses except Horrortale.*

UsSans: H-Huh?

UtSans: You can teleport!?

Ramen-Sansy525 (Serious face): I can do many things...

UfSans: Riiight... Uh...

Ramen-Sansy525: ON TO THE NEXT! >:D