Us sans, I dare you to tell us the lube story.

Dare by: Lumitrix632Luv

UsSans: Oh god... *Sigh* fine... So Undyne and I were watching an anime that Alphys let her borrow. Turns out the anime was actually um... what was it she called it?... I don't remember but it was bad and it was talking about, "lube" and Undyne freaked and turned it off. I asked her what lube was but she wouldn't tell me... Let's just say, I asked Pap's what it was and ever since that day, he rarely let's me go to the lab anymore... So I know it's BAD! I'm not entirely sure what it is though...

*Walks in panting* Ramen-Sansy525: HAHAHA! I finally got away! He'll never find me!... Hey guys!

UtSans: * Where have you been!?

Ramen-Sansy525: Running from Us's crazy brother.

UsSans: I told you it was a bad idea!

Ramen-Sansy525: Oh well... HEY UF! WHERE ARE YOU!

*Walks in* UfSans: I'm here... Pap is looking for you.

Ramen-Sansy525: Oh really? Just forget it, we got dares and questions to answer! Shut the door!

UfSans: So what happened while we were gone?

UtSans: * Um, Us described his, "lube' story...

UfSans: Oh... what's lube?

UtSans: * I have no idea...

Ramen-Sansy525: OK! I don't need anymore Papyrus's on my back so let's move on to the next dare or ask!