Mr right and his master

Rose stayed still and skylar poked her. "Rose? Are you ok?" Sebastian started walking away and rose pointed at him. "Who is that?" Skylar looked at Sebastian. "That's sebastian, ciels butler." Rose blushed and looked down with regret. "Rose what's wrong?" She sighed. "Get me a ponytail and a curling iron. I just found Mr right." Skylar gasped and giggled, fangirling. "You and sebastian!? Oh my gosh! That's so cute!" Rose covered her face. "Dont. Just dont." Rose walks away and follows sebastian into the manor. Skylar skips along after them and comes face to face with ciel. Her parents smile at her. "Ah! Skylar. There you are, oh! And lady toshiba. How nice of you to come." Rose does a curtsy. Ciel speaks. "Sebastian. Take care of lady toshiba. Keep her company." Sebastian bows and leads rose out, Skylar grinning at her the entire way. Ciel gulped and skylar sat down. Her father smiles and sits with them. "Skylar. Mr Phantomhive had agreed to marry you in one condition." Skylar perked up. "Which is?" "You and him spend time together in order to fall in love." Ciel blushed and skylar giggled. "Really ciel?" He nodded. "Do you agree Skylar sweety?" Lady pratt said sweetly. "Yes mother." Ciel stood up and bowed. "Excuse me please." Skylar watched him leave and thought to herself. 'Rose found her Mr right. Maybe I just found mine.'