Become a noble.

Rose walked back down the stairs in her dress and she smiled feeling noble again. But half way down a thought struck her. "A noble, can't be with a butler." She sighed and walked into the library where Sebastian was dusting alone. "Hello love." He looked at her and smiled. "A noble again I see?" Rose nodded and sat down at a table. "I missed my corsets and jewelry, but Sebastian we cant be together if i'm a noble and your a butler."  Sebastian stopped and looked at her. "A butler and a noble? Well we can fix that cant we." She looked at him. "All I need to do, is become a noble." Sebastian sat down at the table. "It is true that a butler can not be with a noble but there is no law saying that nobles can't be with each other." Rose nodded "But your contract, it entitles you to be a butler." Sebastian shook his head. "My contract binds me to ciel, I only took the form of a butler." "So you can change from a butler to a noble if you wanted to?" Sebastian nodded. "If I can go from a butler to a private tutor and then a butler to a professor at a private school. I can change from a butler to a noble." Rose smiled and hugged Sebastian. "Thank you." Sebastian smiled and stood up. "Come, we must go see my master." Rose nodded and remembered that she almost attacked Skylar. "Sebastian, will Skylar ever trust me?" He looked at her. "Rose it was the first time you had a soul in many years, she cant blame you for reacting the way you did." Rose looked down. "Even though I am not contracted to her i still think of her as a mistress. And I really scared her earlier." Sebastian hugged rose. "She knows you would not hurt her." Rose sighed. "I hope so." Sebastian and rose walked up to ciel's study and confronted the lord. "My lord, I wish to not be a butler anymore. It is causing trouble in my relationship with rose." Ciel looked at rose angrily. "So it does doesn't it." Rose looked at the frightened Skylar hiding behind Ciel. "Um, may i speak to Skylar?" Ciel growled. "No, she doesn't want to see you right now." Sebastiang growled softly. "Rose wait in the hall." She nodded and waited outside.