|| 13 ||

Adriana coughed as she tried to sit up. She felt someone place their hand on her shoulder and gently push her back. 

'' Don't sit up too quickly, you'll get a bad headache. '' A female voice murmured to her. 

Adriana opened her eyes and looked around. Damien, Micah, Jones and a young woman were all staring at her. 

'' What happened? '' She asked 

'' You fainted and hit your head. '' Damien said and held her hand tightly.

Adriana looked around and when she saw the clock, her heart stopped. 

It was late like really late, almost 3:00 AM. She needed to get out of there. Adriana should've been home a long time ago. She can't risk her parents coming home early and her not being there. 

She stood up even though they all protested. She felt fine. Just thirsty. 

Without saying a word she grabbed her keys that she saw Damien hold in his hand and looked around. 

'' Where's my phone? '' She asked. 

Micah stood up and walked over to Adriana and placed her phone into her hand. 

'' Adriana- you can't just go-'' The woman stopped herself when Adriana lifted her hand. 

'' Thanks for everything guys but I have to get out of here now. ''

Damien looked at her and it dawned upon him... her parents. 

'' Be safe. '' Damien said and walked over to her. He hugged her tightly and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Adriana smiled and waved at the others as she opened the door and walked out. 

'' Why did she- '' Damien cut his sister off. 

'' She has something to do at home. '' He muttered and walked into the guest room. He slammed the door shut in anger that she was going back to the place that she was constantly in hurt. 

Micah, Jones and Sophie had never seen him so upset and it sickened Micah.

Why did he never seem that upset when she ditched him for jones. 

Micah thought about the time she and Damien were a thing but she wanted to make him jealous and went with jones on a date. He didn't bat an eye and she had since then been with Jones. A part of her wanted Eric and a another small part wanted Damien. Just a tiny bit wanted jones, a very tiny bit. 

So why was she with Jones when she wanted two other guys? 

Because Jones was familiar.