|| 14 ||

Adriana cleaned after herself. She erased every  evidence of her leaving the house and taking her mothers car. She was thankful her parents hadn't come home before she had cleaned after herself.

Adriana sat in her bedroom and looked at the time, it's been almost 24 hours since she had talked to Damien. Why hadn't he messaged her?

Did he regret meeting her?

Memories of her falling to the ground replayed in her mind. She had been so shocked to see Eric she had fainted.

Eric.

That disgusting pig.

Erie.

That disgusting bitch.

Adriana hated them.

She couldn't stand the idea of Erie wanting Damien. Adriana knew Damien wasn't hers but she wanted him.

More than a friend...

Damien looked at the time, he wanted to message Adrian's but he was afraid, what if her parents saw the message.

He didn't want her to get hurt. He laid in his dorm room, listening to his best friend Jones and Micah snore. They had fallen asleep on his couch and he could hear him all the way to his closes bedroom.

Adriana had fallen asleep but a hand wrapped around her neck, making her instantly awaken.

Her eyes widened when she came face to face with her molester, Mr. Emilio. She could see the anger seeping out of his eyes.

'' You slut, I saw you. I saw you leave the house. '' He growled.

Adriana tried to push him off but stiffened when she heard him unbuckle his belt.

'' If you want to be a slut, I'm going to make you a slut. ''

Adriana screamed when he did the thing she never thought he would do.

He ruined her purity.

She had never slept with Emilio, she had just let him use her but now, she wasn't as pure as before.

He finally took her purity.

And ruined her.

----

Omg this is so fucked up. What's wrong with me. I promise though, this had to happen.