9 (Part 3) : Ransom

( Not Edited )

Sarah's hand reached the lever of the shower, she pulled it on and in no time warm thick stream of water rushed down to her lean body. She shut her eyes to completely enjoy the soothing effect of the warm water standing under the stream; her both hands untangling her hair. A tiny smile played on her lips relishing the unusual morning that was different from all other mornings in several ways, She awoke feeling contended after ages otherwise all other mornings had been  the same full of heartache, mourns and deploring for Sarah.

I'm impossible! I am actually feeling good about a thing when I should be guilty about it. How can it really  make me feel relaxed and smile like maniac? Sleeping with my step-father? On top of that a person I think I hate the most? She nodded her head and her smile deepened. It is hilarious. Ohh God! Sometimes dreams can be totally impractical. For one I would rather believe Donald Trump as the next president of  the United States  but me and James? No way!  I'm darn sure Jesus has much better sense of humor than this. She rubbed the soapy liquid over her body remembering or most accurately put, reliving the moments from her other night's dream.

Since awoke she had been thinking about her dream, James entering her room, going on his knees for her and grabbing her hand, she enjoying his velvety touches in his grasp, caressing his abs and bareback,playing fingers on his stony face covered with rough stubble and finally the kiss, the passionate, hot and voluptuous kiss.

Haa! Me? And will let him kiss? In his dreams may be! But no doubt the dream had been thought provoking and interesting more than those cliched television shows that are as boring as cold cadaver.

She wrinkled her nose making a face at herself in the mirror as unusual emotions played on her pretty face, she grabbed a towel putting off the shower. She still had her dream playing somewhere at backside of her mind.

Shortly afterwards Sarah exited the bathroom in her bathrobe only to be welcomed with a,"Good Morning, your Majesty. I have been waiting since half an hour for you.'' Said Lucy jumping at her feet as soon as she grasped glimpse of Sarah.

''Woah! You scared me.'' Sarah let out throwing a hand gesture trying to get back her breath. Lucy chuckled looking at her,''See, you always call me a lazy ass, I'm all decked up before you.'' she said with her hands on her hips .

Sarah gave her a once over she was all ready in a pair of jeans and a pink embroidered t-shirt with some flashy earrings and a bracelet;Her hair perfectly tied in a fishtail braid and sunlight from the windows reflecting in her ocean blue eyes perfectly,''Woah! You are dressed to kill, girl.'' Sarah paid the generous compliment shaping her mouth in a little 'o' while Lucy curtsied taking the compliment and Sarah looked at her in amusement and said,''I know you aren't living in stone-age anymore but I guess you still should know the right way of curtsying.''

Lucy passed a confused look,''So you mean I did it wrong?''

''Of course you did it wrong! Okay, let me teach you how to curtsy properly. Just concentrate.''

Sarah lifted up her bathrobe a little bit,''You lift up your dress like this and for God's sake curtsying while wearing jeans is a big no - no. Then you take out your right foot and put it behind your left one.'' Sarah exactly did what she said and Lucy tried following with a straight face but couldn't hide a big grin on her face. Sarah then bent her both knees,'' After putting your right foot behind the left foot you slowly and evenly descend with both knees and then rise and this is called curtsying perfectly.'' She said smiling widely.

Lucy clapped in excitement wearing a wide grin on her face and embraced Sarah tightly. ''Let me go, I'm soaking.'' Sarah pleaded laughing,''And you need quit hugging me all the time, we are grown ups now.'' Sarah said keeping her chin up as she put on a pretence of a boastful lady.